An unexpected WoW journey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBehave

Cry Baby
Reaction score
Me and Unix are playing World of Warcraft together! We made our first characters on a free server so it was hardcore from the beginning with no gold in our pockets. We had a not so proud moment with some ghouls in Silverpine Forest but we are starting to kick ass! This thread is hopefully going to be filled with resources and stuff from our journey. If anyone wants to play with us then just hit me up, it’s a free wotlk server.  ❤️

I wouldn't advise on playing with misbehave, a total noob

Unix said:
I wouldn't advise on playing with misbehave, a total noob

To think that I actually got you a Netherweave bag. 😋
*shoots arrow in your face*
👸🏻
Besides, you play with me so... can’t be that bad right? 😁

IwS2zwx.jpg

****, how could you do this after all I did to convince you :(

Hehe, I will in 3 weeks, do not worry about it :p

And edit the video with an appropriate music, it would make your backpedalling much more epic. I have already something in mind

Unix said:
Hehe, I will in 3 weeks, do not worry about it :p

And edit the video with an appropriate music, it would make your backpedalling much more epic. I have already something in mind

Hahaha. 😂
Aww.. That’s so funny. Thanks for making me laugh, I really needed it. 
I’m looking forward to it! 🌈😁🌈
Do you have your herbalism up enough? 🌺 Or do I need to force you to pick em?

While you were searching for mithril in silitus, ignoring my advices, I got it up(herbalsm) to 325.... You better start making money for me

Unix said:
While you were searching for mithril in silitus, ignoring my advices, I got it up(herbalsm) to 325.... You better start making money for me

Uhm.. *hihi*
Yeah, I have to admit. You were right. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
Think my skinning is up to 350 and mining at 345 maybe. 
I’m doing great! 😂 Don’t be so cheap on the praise!

QXB5yaC.jpg

Ahh.. The Bog Lords. 
I remember the first time I encountered this creature in Outland. What struck me first was how unbelievably cute he is! He has the most adorable sounds and suddenly he will start to sniff himself under the arm. 
When I was questing and had to help out the Sporeggar people and kill these lovable giants for them.... that felt so **** wrong. 💔

Cute....? ****, we have different tastes for sure xD

I see thst you were able to install bartender ahaha how long it took you?

Unix said:
Cute....? ****, we have different tastes for sure xD

I see thst you were able to install bartender ahaha how long it took you?

Nvm the time it took! Look at what I did.. all on my lonesome! 
I think this deserves a point to me, don’t you think? 😁

Unix said:
If you keybind every spell I will give yoh one

Omg.. but, buts and butts.. 😬
That’s a lot of work! 😂
But like.. some spells are useless.. like tracking stuffs

Yeah, you can snap them in some invisible bar thst you can make invisible and accessible when you mouse over it

Unix said:
Yeah, you can snap them in some invisible bar thst you can make invisible and accessible when you mouse over it

Hmm.. that’s smart. ❤️ 
I have been thinking of keybinding my traps. They are smart to get a hold of easily. 
Thanks. Il get that done at some point. ❤️

Wtf is going on there ahaha why all your spells are in the left corner xD Do you have an eye pending to the left? <3

Cool tiger btw

Latest posts

Back