An unexpected WoW journey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****. Couldn't play that if my life depended on it. Just look at all the crap to read on the screen at the same time! lol.

Unix said:
Wtf is going on there ahaha why all your spells are in the left corner xD Do you have an eye pending to the left? <3

Cool tiger btw

Ey! It's a perfect setup! 😁
I have a mmo mouse with 15 buttons or whatever. Soooo.. All the spells in the corner is controlled by my mouse. Why not keep it under the chat so I don't have to take up more space on the screen than I have too. 😊

Richard_39 said:
****. Couldn't play that if my life depended on it. Just look at all the crap to read on the screen at the same time! lol.

That's just a list of some quests. 😋
It looks more difficult than it really is. 
I'm sure you could handle it Richard ❤️

Yeah but you have to check your cool downs... I will show you how a decent ui looks like once I get home lol

Unix said:
Yeah but you have to check your cool downs... I will show you how a decent ui looks like once I get home lol

I could probably use that Aura addon to alert me with a sound and visual thingy when the cooldown is done?

No, you would end like someone from this forum xD

Unix said:
No, you would end like someone from this forum xD

Oh.. ****. I do think I’m able to control them somewhat on time but in arenas I would guess that you need to hit it perfectly or else we ducking lose. 🦆

Yeah, ducking. Well, we are going to lose nonthess, so :D

Yeah but seeing you putting your ability bars in the left corner is destabilizing ahaha

Unix said:
Yeah but seeing you putting your ability bars in the left corner is destabilizing ahaha

Why is that such a bad thing? 🙄 
It looks very pretty

Yeah, everybody can see that I'm the one doing all the work. Don't play with her, she will leave you to die

Unix said:
Yeah, everybody can see that I'm the one doing all the work. Don't play with her, she will leave you to die

I’m a great wow friend! 
Everyone should play with me. I’m so much fun. 😇🥳

giphy.gif

gfX9tTF.jpg

Stupid horde! Got nothing on us. 😁

CWsp3TU.jpg

Finaly done with Captain Sanders treasure map, only to get a used sweatstained tshirt  😑

Ahhh my dear!
There is no such thing as losing or winning! 😁
****.. just had to write it to always remember it. 🤩 
🌸 Made my day 🌸

MissBehave said:
Ahhh my dear!
There is no such thing as losing or winning! 😁
****.. just had to write it to always remember it. 🤩 
🌸 Made my day 🌸

What are you talking about XD

giphy.gif

⬆️ Unix ⬆️
Pfff.
You need to work on your 3D maneuver gear skills!
Look at this.. so bad!

Latest posts

Back