Taxes and Phone Bill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extreme Unit

Reaction score
I need help with a couple of things.

I live on my own and want to cut ties with my emotionally abusive mom. I am hesitant to do so because there are a couple of minor things I depend on her and Dad for. The first is paying annual taxes, which I never really learned how to do or how they work; my parents always did them for me. Is there somewhere where I could get a sample sheet so I could practice? 

The second is phone bills. I have my own phone and pay them through my dad's AT&T account. I don't know how I would go about setting up my own account. If I were to do so, would I need to deactivate my current phone and get a new one, or would I be able to keep my current phone?

Those are the two main ones I think... I'm pretty secure for the most part. I have my health insurance through my job, so that should be okay. I would also feel more secure if I had some skills in car maintenance. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Depends on where you live but usually at Tax time you can get manual tax forms to fill out, or you could just download a tax program from the internet and use it, just don't try to submit it.

For the phone, just go to your closest AT&T location, they should be able to set you up. You might need your dad to split or end your contract.

Latest posts

Back