Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The truth about us undesirables
You listen to most people give advice to undesirables like myself on how to attract women, it’s very funny to see the empty, meaningless platitudes they’ll give you. They always say these very vague, nonsense things like “improve yourself” (whatever the f*** that means), or they’ll say things like “you’ve gotta show confidence” or whatever. You can never get them to admit that it’s simply because you’re an ugly undesirable with inferior genetics, women are walking genetics detectors, and that it’s simply impossible for you to achieve success with women. It’s also funny how people seem to believe that putting on different clothes or getting a haircut or tan will somehow drastically change your appearance so that you’ll be attractive to women. There is a conclusion nobody wants to seem to draw, and that’s the conclusion that people like myself are inferior, women can never want us, and the fact that we’re well into adulthood and have never had even the first experience with women is basically nature telling us that it wants us dead. Carry it to its logical conclusion, and that’s precisely what it means. It’s funny how nobody wants to admit the truth of things. They’ll find every euphemism, and every way of reinterpreting something so as to avoid admitting the harsh truth. I think we need to do a whole lot less encouraging for people like myself “improve ourselves”, and a lot more encouraging for us to self-euthanize. People like myself belong in the landfill. I don’t even deserve to be remembered.
People don't know you well enough on the internet to give you specific advice, so they have to tell you something vague. They think you know exactly how you can improve yourself, but if you don't know what to do, this isn't helpful at all.

Besides that, what could you do instead? You can't change women, you can only change yourself. You also could give up entirely on romantic relationships and do something else instead.

If you are really ugly and undesirable, then there should also be ugly and undesirable women too. Either they are extremely rare, or you don't want them because they are ugly and undesirable.

That you can't really change your looks is true, and it's something you can only change a bit. But it doesn't mean, that there are only beautiful women, who don't want someone ugly.

You also sound very pessimistic. If you don't have enough hope to try, then you can't succeed. I'm not saying, just be optimistic and try and everything will be alright. That's like saying to a depressed person to just be happy. Things are way more complicated and harder to change. I don't think one post from a stranger on the internet will make you motivated, and I don't even know if this is your issue, I can only guess. You probably tried a lot, and it didn't work, so you don't think it will ever work. And what do I know? I'm clearly not an expert for romantic relationships.

So yeah, I don't really know how to help you, and you neither, because if you know what to do, you will do it.
Attitude goes a long way....
I think prostitution should be legalized. It's legal in Vegas, in the U.S., I think. One can't buy love, though; one can only (hopefully) give and receive it freely.

Life is not fair. That's a truth and it's one of the easier ones to discover. I'm not saying that I don't blow huge amounts of wasted air out of my mouth in vain, from time to time, forgetting that fact; but, it's not fair.

It's as if the very thing you desire: the comfort of the feminine, is also that which causes you pain, in it's absence or perceived rejection by.

I can relate to being completely hopeless and having given up almost entirely. I wouldn't know what to tell you, if that's the case; I don't know what to do myself.

Love is the symphony of the spectrum of colors. There is passionate love. There is unconditional love. There is nurturing love. There is tough love. There are all kinds of love. Perhaps you could seek out the shapes and forms of love that are available to you, or more immediate, rather than be blinded by the light of the love that seems impossible to reach?

Sometimes the medicine we need for the ailment we have, just isn't there. Some times we need a shoulder to cry on. Some times we need a spark of love to make life worth living. Some times we need a cure for cancer, cause we aren't ready to die. Every, single, day, people die. Every, single, day, people suffer; some of them needlessly through ignorance. Horrible violent and malicious atrocities happen to people individually and collectively, every, single day. Young lives are cut short. Promising lives, are ended.

...but, in all the horror and unfairness of this world, there is beauty. The flowers continue to bloom. Bees flutter about. The stars in the heavens above illuminate the night sky. Gorgeous music is being created every day. There is art. Children are laughing and playing. Good people are doing good things, every day.

See if you can't pull your gaze away from the blinding light you can't reach, and seek out some other colors on the spectrum of love?

A woman desires qualities in a man that are generally conducive to procreation and the rearing of young. Likewise, a man desires qualities in a woman also conducive to healthy, viable, offspring. I doubt so much either half of the species is any guiltier than the other, in that general sense.

I doubt very much a forum post will solve your problem. It would be nice, if things were that simple. Even if some one laid out for me, exactly what I need to to do, to fix my stuff, I probably wouldn't have the energy to go about it.

Anyway, I hope you find some beauty; since, you seem to feel lacking in it.

Perhaps one day, you WILL sell propane and propane accessories.
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard inner battle."
-Namu Amida Butsu
--Hippo Sad
---May your jimmies be forever unrustled...
----"At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice." -Maya Angelou
-----"Lack of personal justice does not excuse one's own ignorance.  Do not be blinded by the wrongs done to you, lest you stumble and wrong others."
------"...There's jazz going on..." -Alan Watts
A prime example as to why I no longer try happened last night...

My friend invited me to his house for a small bonfire in his backyard with some friends, so I went.

There was this girl there who was an old friend of his. She’s single (just to add that in there). Well, my friend’s wife went to bed, leaving just my friend, his other male friend, this girl, and me. Now, I wasn’t particularly interested in this girl, I thought that this would be a good opportunity for me to try to be sociable and to let loose and give myself a chance with a woman.

I might as well had gone home, hooked up the post hole digger to my tractor, dug a hole, and buried my head in it. I tried my best to mingle and be part of the conversation, but it was quickly obvious that this girl was all over the two other guys, and absolutely wanted me to go off and die somewhere. It was obvious that I was being choked out of the conversation. I wasn’t acting overbearing or obnoxious. I was trying to be light-hearted, mildly jokey, and down for a laugh. The girl obviously hated my guts, but for the other two guys, it was effortless for them. They could just kind of sit there and say/do whatever and she would melt all over them. Which goes to show you that the advice people always give you about “acting confident” and “just putting yourself out there” works perfectly well.....if you’re the right person. All that stuff works good, but you have to be a desirable person first, THEN that stuff will work and will come into play. So it’s not that the common platitude advice is wrong, it’s just that it is irrelevant to guys like me. If you’re not judged as desirable in that 0.000005 seconds that a girl first sees you, then the rest of that advice isn’t going to matter one way or the other. Won’t make a bit of difference.

I’ve tried all the stuff people have told me. I’ve tried dressing nice, getting a good hair cut, working out (even hired a personal trainer at one point), etc. etc... Nothing. Never even the first hint of interest from women. Hell, I’m productive and hard working. My income this year is projected to reach the high six figures, or possibly even the low seven figures. Doesn’t seem to matter.

I legitimately tried last night, as I have so many times, but biology proves supreme again. The other two guys received the girl’s adulation with the most minimal of effort, meanwhile nothing I said seemed to really make a damn. I tried jokes and lighthearted conversation. Didn’t make a damn. 

I’ll never try again.
So they were old friends? All three of them or just the two?
(06-01-2019, 10:24 PM)kaetic Wrote: So they were old friends? All three of them or just the two?

Just the two. Was her first time meeting the other guy
(06-01-2019, 10:54 PM)ITellYouHhwut Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 10:24 PM)kaetic Wrote: So they were old friends? All three of them or just the two?

Just the two. Was her first time meeting the other guy

How many people came to this bonfire?
(06-01-2019, 11:14 PM)kaetic Wrote: How many people came to this bonfire?

3 guests including me, then it was my friend and his wife. So 5 people total.
(06-01-2019, 11:20 PM)ITellYouHhwut Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 11:14 PM)kaetic Wrote: How many people came to this bonfire?

3 guests including me, then it was my friend and his wife. So 5 people total.

Is it possible that your friend and his wife were trying to hook those two up?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's a painful truth you've had to swallow? quead64 95 21,448 07-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Xpendable