The truth about us undesirables

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, location, location, location. Most people in the world do NOT find a woman that purposely elongates her lower lip three or inches out attractive. But, nearly all in her tribe do. Bring that same woman to the US and she'll be laughed at and made an outcast. Attractiveness is judged within one's own tribe. However, there are universally attractive and unattractive qualities.

I'm very fair complected. That is VERY undesirable for males here in the US. However, when I went to the Philippines it was a positive quality to have. However, I was still not attractive to them other then being a meal ticket.

Symmetry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

I actually took a picture of my face, many years ago, and divided it straight down the middle. I then joined together the two left sides and then the two rights sides to create two new full portraits. The images looked like two completely different people. There are major differences. I showed others and then couldn't believe it. But, then they would say, yeah, I just look at your left side. Your right side looks really fd up especially when you joined them together to create a single portrait. "Just get rid of that guy" seemed to be a common answer. To bad that I can't.

My differences are not just external either. Several times I've had doctors comment how various matching internal parts looked like they are from different people. Maybe they are. I could have started out as two combined sperms. I thought about getting things tested. But, it doesn't make any difference. Things are the way they are.

Having a very non-symmetrical face sends unspoken messages that you are not trustworthy, you are hiding something, you are unhealthy, etc, etc, etc. I've had friends of friends that I've been very nice to say to my friend that, "there's something wrong with that guy. I just don't trust him." But, I never did anything to cause them to think that way. Quite the opposite.

Then I took pictures of popular models and joined the two different sides of their faces. The two pictures almost looked identical. There's always exceptions but try it with your own portrait and compare the two portraits.

Is not hard to asume I'm highly assymetrical. But I'm refering to facial harmony. None of us is perfectly symmetrical, yet those little relations between our features can define a lot more than you think about you life.

^ That's why woman can completely change their appearances using makeup. If you have a sold face structure and you use makeup you're set. I'm sure in the not too distant future guys will be wearing a ton of makeup too. Actors sure use a ton of it. It's irritating for me to see guys wearing eye liner and mascara. But, I'm part of the older generation.

Yea finished your a old fart you are...lol lol... May I ask what is a sold face structure anyway? Priscella

old_fart.jpg

Ha! ha!

Well, Symmetry is a big one. High cheek bones and a smallish narrow nose for women helps. For men a sturdy chin is a start. Just look up models before makeup and after makeup. It's amazing what a difference that stuff makes.

pamela-anderson-no-makeup.jpg

A good example of makeup before and after is Pamela Anderson.

^ I'll be sure and pass that along to her. Ha! ha! Just pointing out how much a difference makeup can make. I actually liked her in her younger days before she became such a whore. Ha! ha!

Beauty is a relative concept. Think about most beautiful women in this world. I'm sure you wouldn't like to date some of them. Because you don't find them attractive like others do. The same goes for women. Tastes differ. But you should really change your negative core beliefs and negative beliefs about relationships. Try not to get frustrated when someone rejects you or ignores you. Try to attract women whenever you can. This is what I'm gonna do. I have been rejected by a man in the worst way. But I'll keep trying.

we need to do a whole lot less encouraging for people like myself “improve ourselves”, and a lot more encouraging for us to self-euthanize. People like myself belong in the landfill.  
I assume you talk about virginity because you say "have never had even the first experience with women".
Really a strange conclusion you make there. I had to laugh a bit.
Some people keep pets that will never have sex. For example, they keep a hamster that will never have sex because it will never see another hamster of the opposite sex. Or a house cat who will never have sex. Should those animals just be "thrown in the landfill" like you say in your post?
Some people have sex because they got into an arranged marriage and not because of strong mutual attraction. How would you judge those cases? How would you know if they should be thrown in the landfill?

It's sad you think the worth of life is based on the amount of sex partners you will have. 

I agree with you on that self-improvement comments are often of little help because they're given by people who have no clue about your situation. But the people who make the comments just don't know what else to say. The best thing is not to bring it up because you already know in advance what they're going to say so don't waste your breath.

^ If nobody brings things up that others don't want to hear then change is nearly impossible. Besides a lot of non-contributing people read and think about all the crap we type up. So, if nothing else, it's food for thought for them.

Why are other people responsible for changing how desirable he seems to women? They don't care and why should they? They just want him to stop complaining so they'll make whatever suggestions come to mind.

A couple hundred years ago or so a woman with lots of meat on her bones was highly desirable. But, society changed it's view about that when clothes started showing off more. About 60 years ago society believed women should all be skinny. Everything was fine until overweight women who didn't like to exercise started screaming it wasn't fair. They said things like, "Nobody can look like that! We need models that look like every day people." Well, now thin models aren't so desirable any more. A group of people were able to change society's view on body type. If they said nothing then nothing would have changed. Now, more and more women are feeling empowered to really pack on the pounds. It's effecting their health too. Oh well.

So, yeah, other people are responsible for changing how desirable he seems to her. Society's view point of what good looking men are supposed to be needs to change too. As more and more men are cast off to the side they are sounding the alarm. Suggestions like telling the cast off guys to just be themselves or be confident are like telling obese women to just eat more fruits and vegetables and everything will be fine.

Finished said:
Now, more and more women are feeling empowered to really pack on the pounds. It's effecting their health too. Oh well.

So, yeah, other people are responsible for changing how desirable he seems to her. Society's view point of what good looking men are supposed to be needs to change too.

I'm not sure about that. Because men are fat too (or even fatter), it didn't need a change in how society views fat women for fat women to get boyfriends. The last time I saw the obesity stats for the country I live in, there were even more fat men than fat women. I imagine in the USA it is like that too, just with even bigger percentages haha. The fat men never needed encouragement or an okay from the beauty industry to become so massive either. And being fat themselves they can't be very choosy when it comes to the weight of their girlfriends, so whether fatness is considered beautiful or not doesn't generally have a big impact on a woman's dating opportunities nor on her weight.

Yes, more men than women are obese in America, as well. Almost 70% of America is overweight.

But, it kind of seems like it's more acceptable for men to be overweight than women in general society.

Myra said:
It's sad you think the worth of life is based on the amount of sex partners you will have. 

There's a big difference between a guy who cares about counting notches on a bedpost (who likely doesn't have a problem with attraction in the first place), and a guy who feels frozen out of the experience altogether, an experience which is not only hyped up in all forms of media, but also fundamental to the experience of being alive. You look around at people who are coupled off, or have no trouble coupling, and it just looks nice. Yes, of course it's not always smooth sailing. But it looks nice to have a physical and emotional partner to be "special someones" to. Even science says, as long as you're safe and smart about it, sex is good for you physically and mentally.

It's all about options and freedom. When you feel like you are free to enter into a relationship when you feel like it, like it's an option to you, it's easier to deal with the times of singledom cause you feel like it's a choice - you'll end it when you feel like it, you'll turn it off like a lightswitch.
But when you feel like singledom is imposed on you, it feels like a sentence. And for what? For not being a certain kind of guy, a kind of guy that wouldn't make any sense for you to be, that you don't agree with, and that you don't agree is better than you. Or for just not being a way that you're just, not. It can feel pretty frustrating and hopeless and just really wear a person down.

It's like if you were told that being poor or homeless was as good as life would ever get for you, that you would never get to experience anything better than that, anything beyond that. It feels frustrating and draining to feel like you're forced into a lower quality of life. It makes you go through life with this feeling of, "you see this thing that really increases people's quality of life, that most people seem to take as a given, just a normal part of life for them? yeah, it's not for you, you don't get to experience it because you're not good enough and never will be."

That's just my $0.02. Trying to shed some light on the situation. For me, it's not that I want to be a player, I'm really not interested in that, it seems like so much work and it seems like you have to be so fake and I'm very into sincerity. I just want to have the option to be with someone that I actually want to be with, and not be forced to miss out on this experience, not feel like it's a limitation that's imposed on me.

(I said guy in most of my examples cause that's the point of view I see things from - I imagine there's women that feel the same way, there just seem to be less of them.)

TheRealCallie said:
Yes, more men than women are obese in America, as well.  Almost 70% of America is overweight.  

But, it kind of seems like it's more acceptable for men to be overweight than women in general society.

Exactly. I'm skinny, strong, and very healthy. I frequently exercise and eat healthy foods. I treat my body like I'm going to have it for the rest of my life instead of stuffing tasty crap down my throat because I think I deserve it for some stupid reason. But, my body shape is mostly unwanted by the opposite sex. As more and more people pack on the pounds it gets harder and harder for slim guys. MANY women do not like skinny guys because it makes them feel fatter and more conscientious about their weight. Although very obese women who seeming given up on battling weight don't mind. But, the healthy slim guys want someone similar to them that can do similar activities. So, the healthy slim guys are doomed. Instead of accepting the obesity problem as the new norm everybody should focus on being healthy.

[img=400x407]https://cdn5.vectorstock.com/i/1000...estyle-infographics-vector-16452804.jpg[/img]

Finished said:
TheRealCallie said:
Yes, more men than women are obese in America, as well.  Almost 70% of America is overweight.  

Exactly. I'm skinny, strong, and very healthy. I frequently exercise and eat healthy foods. I treat my body like I'm going to have it for the rest of my life instead of stuffing tasty crap down my throat because I think I deserve it for some stupid reason. But, my body shape is mostly unwanted by the opposite sex. As more and more people pack on the pounds it gets harder and harder for slim guys. MANY women do not like skinny guys because it makes them feel fatter and more conscientious about their weight. Although very obese women who seeming given up on battling weight don't mind. But, the healthy slim guys want someone similar to them that can do similar activities. So, the healthy slim guys are doomed. Instead of accepting the obesity problem as the new norm everybody should focus on being healthy.

With a McDonald's on every **** corner, the majority is not going to focus on being healthier.  I'm pretty **** healthy and I've been underweight for the better part of two decades.  That said, I'm not in shape, my body is far from perfect and I'm pretty **** weak thanks to how I lost weight when I was obese and it still gives me problems.  So, even people not as skinny as me make me feel all too self aware of my weight and if they are thinner AND taller than me, I feel like I'm 5 feet tall and weight 300 pounds. lol

Anyway, yes, we do  need to make America healthier, but until fast food chains start making things healthier, it's just not going to happen.   I will occasionally grab a pizza or swing by Chipotle or Panera, but I won't go to McDonald's and the like and my kids don't eat there either.  They also don't drink soda or have all that much sugar. 

Now, one other thing.  Just because it's healthy doesn't mean it can't be tasty. :club:

TheSkaFish said:
Myra said:

It's all about options and freedom.  When you feel like you are free to enter into a relationship when you feel like it, like it's an option to you, it's easier to deal with the times of singledom cause you feel like it's a choice - you'll end it when you feel like it, you'll turn it off like a lightswitch.

I understand for a man it is more difficult to accept his lot because he is expected to be proactive and do something about his situation. As a woman you will be told to simply lower your standards and accept whatever desperate creeper comes your way because you can always find a man who will use you for bad sex. Great haha. 
Yeah I did lower my standards, or to be more exact I didn't have any standards at all. It has probably helped me to be content alone now and to know I am happier without a relationship than with one. Lots of virgin men would find that out too if they knew what the reality can be like hihi.

Finished said:
TheRealCallie said:

MANY women do not like skinny guys because it makes them feel fatter and more conscientious about their weight. 

Haha fat men also judge the difference in size between their own bodies and those of normal weight women in favour of fatness. There was this man I was with briefly, he was slightly overweight and he always told me that I am so small and tiny (of course I was  - relative to his overweight body!) and one day it even escaped his mouth: "You look less than half your age." I was 26, so I asked "like a 12 year old?" Then he replied: "12? No. You're not good at math, are you?" I was speechless because how should I even respond to such a dummy? 

Before that I was with a man for a while who weighed more than twice my weight and his gut was so large that he couldn't reach his feet without trouble so I had to cut his toe nails for him and in the mornings put on his socks. He always told me he would prefer it if I put on 20 kg (and thereby becoming overweight too).  Also, not related to weight but just let me complain a bit more about him: I had to contact the police more than a year after I had already broken up with him to get rid of his stalker ass completely. At night I would be scared sometimes that psycho would break into my flat and kill me. Low standards are bad. Ok now, ranted enough. Thank you. I am happy to be a lonely woman in a western country in the 21st century. Many women in the past and nowadays in other places have been forced into marriages with bad men.

TheRealCallie said:
With a McDonald's on every **** corner....

I would love to see them all disappear. But, that's not going to happen. People line up to buy that garbage. It's just too easy.

Myra said:
Before that I was with a man for a while who weighed more than twice my weight and his gut was so large that he couldn't reach his feet without trouble so I had to cut his toe nails for him and in the mornings put on his socks. He always told me he would prefer it if I put on 20 kg (and thereby becoming overweight too).  Also, not related to weight but just let me complain a bit more about him: I had to contact the police more than a year after I had already broken up with him to get rid of his stalker ass completely. At night I would be scared sometimes that psycho would break into my flat and kill me. Low standards are bad. Ok now, ranted enough. Thank you. I am happy to be a lonely woman in a western country in the 21st century. Many women in the past and nowadays in other places have been forced into marriages with bad men.

Sorry for that negative experience. Most guys are aholes. I'm sure if I was a woman I would be gay. Ha! ha! Yeah, relationships are really tough. Also it takes time to really get to know someone. It's so much easier NOT being in a relationship or even having a boy/girl friend. It would be great to have friends of the opposite sex. But, those **** sexual feelings get in the way. Then men, who are typically aggressive, seem to loose their logic and do stupid things.

I definitely agree that there is skinny shamming going on. People do not want to believe that they are overweight or even obese. They just think and say they only need to loose a couple pounds. But, what they really want is thin people to gain weight and be like them. There were several older women at one job I had where we would all go to lunch together. We all grew to become work friends. It was nice. They would see me out eat all of them at lunch and wonder why I was skinny while they were all overweight. Sometimes they would even give me some of their food. Ha! ha! 

They continually asked about my diet and finally asked about me purging problem. I laughed because that was so absurd. I would never do that ever. But, they were serious and figured I was in denial. Ha! ha! I explained that I'm naturally thin, eat healthy, and I exercise. They didn't believe me and would constantly set things on my desk to eat. Ha! ha! However, I would never eat anything at any of the work parties or meetings and never ate holiday treats. It was all junk food like cakes, pies, and various sugary poison crap. I just don't eat that stuff period. 

Then I starting finding pamphlets on my desk about eating disorders. Ha! ha! I would go to the doctor for a check up and they would always say everything was great and to just keep doing what I'm doing. I really thought those women were odd. I liked that they cared enough to say something though. So, never got upset about it. But, I really started feeling pressure form others at different places. I would think, hey! I'm the healthy one. WTF!

It's too bad women aren't forced into marriages with GOOD men here. Ha! Ha! Just kidding. But maybe...... hmmmm. Ha! Ha! The few relationships I've had I've always helped improve the other person with the things they wanted to improve. They would gain more confidence and skills and then outgrow me. It's probably not a good strategy on my part. It seems like it's better to be abuse and tell them that they are lucky that I even want them because nobody else does. But, that's just not me. It seemed to work great for my brother until his kid left for college. Then his wife also left him shortly after that. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back