hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangefrill

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]okay so hi name's[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] tony I like righting reading directing and dungeons[/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] and dragons and am almost certainly the youngest person here and am looking for more friends and would love to talk to anyone who wants to talk to my about anything. oh and I live in Minnesota. [/font]

Welcome aboard orange. This site can be a beautiful place if you let it.

So, writing AND directing? you wouldn't happen to be a film student by any chance would you?

I like dnd too. Playing it that is. I tried DM-ing once, that did not end well. A lot more work went into it that i expected, i mean you are essentially required to design an entire experience for the players. I studied game design and so know how involved, yet fun, that process may be. :D

Welcome to the site Tony. :)

Phantimos said:

So, writing AND directing? you wouldn't happen to be a film student by any chance would you?

I like dnd too. Playing it that is. I tried DM-ing once, that did not end well. A lot more work went into it that i expected, i mean you are essentially required to design an entire experience for the players. I studied game design and so know how involved, yet fun, that process may be. :D

oh I always thought the best part of it was DMing but yeah it's a lot of work. In my opinion it usually pays off anyway um no I am not a film student I direct more unprofessionally.

Phantimos said:

oh I always thought the best part of it was DMing but yeah it's a lot of work. In my opinion it usually pays off anyway um no I am not a film student I direct more unprofessionally.

Phantimos said:

I don't know if you should join this forum for giving advices to people. Anyway, welcome

Unix said:
I don't know if you should join this forum for giving advices to people. Anyway, welcome

Did he say anything in his post to that effect?. or am i missing something?

Latest posts

Back