Cats šŸ±

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBehave

Cry Baby
Reaction score
I'm getting to know a cat named Chanel. ā¤ļøĀ 
She is pitch black with a white dot on her chest. A nervous cat but not that hard to get out of her shell. I usually back off and start to sing when a cat won't smell my hand. Their curiosity tends to push them forward.Ā 
My aunt taught me to have a specific tone when I talk. It sounds a bit weird when I do it but it works! šŸ˜Š
Now we are cuddling together on the sofa. I hope I get to spend some days with her. ā¤ļø

MissBehave said:
She is pitch black with a white dot on her chest. A nervous cat but not that hard to get out of her shell. I usually back off and start to sing when a cat won't smell my hand. Their curiosity tends to push them forward.Ā 
My aunt taught me to have a specific tone when I talk. It sounds a bit weird when I do it but it works! šŸ˜Š
Now we are cuddling together on the sofa. I hope I get to spend some days with her. ā¤ļø

aww bless. Well sounds like your Aunt knows her puds :)

Ive found two things with cats, they're either lovely and affectionate, or complete a ssholes :D

pad79 said:
MissBehave said:

aww bless. Well sounds like your Aunt knows her puds :)

Ive found two things with cats, they're either lovely and affectionate, or complete a ssholes :D

Yeah I agree on that. Some fewĀ cats just wants to get their claws in you, justĀ because they feel like it.Ā šŸ˜‚ They differ from the scared ones that lash out ofĀ fear. Those that I have seenĀ that was like that had this mischievous expression and body language. šŸ˜

So cute! I love cats!
They like baby talk.lol Never met an animal I didn't like.
25585ls.jpg

ahsatan said:
So cute! I love cats!
They like baby talk.lol Never met an animal I didn't like.Ā 
25585ls.jpg
Cant believe your Cat is called Matt :D. Matt the Cat! Like a real persons name.

Reminds me of myĀ friends Dog the German ShepherdĀ ... "Alan" :D :D :D

Quality time with my Sooty!

IMG-20190518-155603.jpg

So cute!!!!!!!!
I've always name my animal human names. lol
Years ago I had a dog named J.J, and 3 cats named Dawn, Angel, Trevor.

ahsatan said:
So cute!!!!!!!!
I've always name my animal human names. lol
Years ago I had a dog named J.J, and 3 cats named Dawn, Angel, Trevor.

OMG! :D :D :D :D

That's so cute but so funny too. We treat and spoil them mostly like humans to dont we?

Here is a pic of my timid ginger mouse I use to have. God forbid you wake up to this starring at youĀ at 5am in the dark after a bad dream.

lena.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Please upload a pic of your little moggy if you can MissBehave

Chanel isnā€™t my cat. I work a few days at a cat hotel so itā€™s there Iā€™ve met her. Think Iā€™ve seenĀ about 10-15 different cats by now. My absolute favorite was a German cat that was there for a few weeks. The most beautiful fur in tiger stripes. ā¤ļøĀ 
Itā€™s kind of fun watching how different they all are. Each has his own personality and behavior. A cat isnā€™t just a cat. Same goes with dogs. ā¤ļø
Looking forward to meeting new ones. šŸ˜Š

Cute doggy pad79!
I love spoiling animals!

Miss Behave that must be so fun to work at a cat hotel! I'd want to play all day with them!

ahsatan said:
Cute doggy pad79!
I love spoiling animals!

Miss Behave that must be so fun to work at a cat hotel! I'd want to play all day with them!

Itā€™s a chill job. Usually I have lots of time after Iā€™m done with cleaning and feeding to just hang with the cats. I takeĀ someĀ out of their cages and let them roam with me. Playing, brushing, giving treats or just cuddling! ā¤ļø
Iā€™m really impressed with how the place looks. Usually when I think of cat hotels I envision a colder and sterile place but itā€™s not like that at all. Each cat has a cage that goes from the floor to the ceiling with different levels so they can climb up and down if they want to. They all haveĀ a window so they can look outside and with time they will get a outside area they can use too. LotsĀ of pillows,Ā blanketsĀ and a crate. The cages even have different wallpapers to give it a more personal feel. šŸ„°

I thought i knew all the neighborhood cats but this guy came to visit me while i
was out working in the yard today. Ā I don't recall meeting him before.

LokZky5.jpg

Minus said:
I thought i knew all the neighborhood cats but this guy came to visit me while i
was out working in the yard today. Ā I don't recall meeting him before.

LokZky5.jpg

Aww.. šŸ˜Š
He looks curious!Ā 
Was he approachable?

Yes, after he watched me for awhile.

Last fall this guy would come over and help me work in the yard.
I'ld rake the leaves into a pile and he would jump into them to help spread them around again.

SBFbXxH.jpg

Then he would climb the trees as if to show me the ones that i had missed before climbing down and jumping in the piles again.

Sft8s3C.jpg

Whenever i was outside he would be sure to visit me and sometimes he would be waiting at the door when i went out.

Ahh.. Cats are awesome. šŸ±
I really like the difference in bonding with a cat vs a dog. A dog is more made to follow humans and cats are more independent,Ā meaning that the way you build theĀ relationship is so different.

Wow. You know, I'm not much of one for cats. But that little opening post says a lot of your personnality, Missy. You must be a special kind of girl. Most beautiful thing I've read in some time. Thank you for that.

Richard_39 said:
Wow. You know, I'm not much of one for cats. But that little opening post says a lot of your personnality, Missy. You must be a special kind of girl. Most beautiful thing I've read in some time. Thank you for that.

Aww.. Thatā€™s so... ā¤ļø
You have no idea how much I needed some sweet words.Ā 
Thank youĀ ā¤ļø

Latest posts

Back