Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Cats 🐱
[Image: lVlPvCB.gif]
lol 

[Image: giphy.gif] Toungue[Image: giphy.gif] Shy
Dain Bramage?
My Mom had a cat she used until the age we both got aware of HIS sex (mom thought it was a "she" cat) and 2 weeks ago I met a special cat that I planned to borrow few days. She's loving with me and with a friend each time we visit the field to get something from the crops. If i get some vitamins, I'll help her grow and get strong but she's the more loving cat I've met... The last cat I had used to climb over my pants, my back, to seat on my shoulders while i walked, but I couldn't take care of her...

Next time I planned to upload some pics of the pets I had but, my best one was "Eli". He was a rotty I trained to fight and, If you pointed me with a gun, you surely would miss your arm...

I'm sorry i made the wrong decision to move into Colombia. If God had spoken into my ears I wouldn't miss the things and pets I long for. 😞

Now, in Vzla, my life is messy and somewhat boring. But I'll walk up!  😋
(09-16-2019, 02:01 AM)Diagnosed Wrote: My Mom had a cat she used until the age we both got aware of HIS sex (mom thought it was a "she" cat) and 2 weeks ago I met a special cat that I planned to borrow few days. She's loving with me and with a friend each time we visit the field to get something from the crops. If i get some vitamins, I'll help her grow and get strong but she's the more loving cat I've met... The last cat I had used to climb over my pants, my back, to seat on my shoulders while i walked, but I couldn't take care of her...

Next time I planned to upload some pics of the pets I had but, my best one was "Eli". He was a rotty I trained to fight and, If you pointed me with a gun, you surely would miss your arm...

I'm sorry i made the wrong decision to move into Colombia. If God had spoken into my ears I wouldn't miss the things and pets I long for. 😞

Now, in Vzla, my life is messy and somewhat boring. But I'll walk up!  😋

❤️ Animals ❤️
One of the best things in this world for sure.
I had a German Shepherd when I grew up. She was not trained to fight but she was fiercely loyal and overprotective over me. I miss her so much. 💔 She showed herself to have my back in several occasions. I taught her to bark and show her teeth too. Great dog.
[Image: tenor.gif]
LOL Toungue Harper

Uploading some pics sounds good Diagnosed! Big Grin  

I agree MissBehave! Animals are one of the best things ever! Wink
[Image: eodU3Ge.jpg]
LOL Toungue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CATS lonely guy 11 1,925 09-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Last Post: ahsatan