how are you all?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing okay. I'm a little bit bored though. I twisted my ankle today at the gym trying to move onto an exercise pad. I've had a lonely day today and I'm hoping I can talk to my husband on the telephone tonight if he gets time. I talked to my mother a bit on the telephone, that was a perk up after my fall. Now I have to bounce this back at you, how are you today?

Alright thank you, watching the football. Italy v ukraine. Hope your husband calls you down there in georgia.

Alright thank you, watching the football. Italy v ukraine. Hope your husband calls you down there in georgia.

Who is winning? :) I hope he calls me too.

Yes, he called. The conversation was appreciated. A lot of my loneliness is because he is gone all the time. Also, we just moved to this town 6 months ago from Germany and I've yet to make any friends, which is typical of me anyhow.

cruddy n lonely here too ..

keep telling myself that my life will start soon .. haha

Been a terrible day, no phonecalls, no text, no email.... I guess that is what pain is about.. I miss him.. I miss him so much.. just not going to tell him anymore.. Today was a hard day.

I know the feeling, I'm in love trouble is the man has a harem and has no intentions of reducing.. it..

u cant imagine how lonely i am : (

its hard for me to find someone who shares common interests with me.

i keep pushing people away, i guess because of my insecurity
and then, feel lonely

i just took my Xanax, to make me feel a little bit better.

im so down : (

To the guy above me:

Maybe you should open yourself up to more interests. Make yourself available to more things. Why do you feel insecure? Is it because you're afraid people won't like you for who you are, or because you're not happy with your body, or what? I'd be glad to offer my advice on overcoming insecurity, I've done it a few times myself.

armywife said:
Yes, he called. The conversation was appreciated. A lot of my loneliness is because he is gone all the time. Also, we just moved to this town 6 months ago from Germany and I've yet to make any friends, which is typical of me anyhow.

thats excellent. I am a slacker at making friends too ! even if people are very friendly i steer them away slightly. its useless and i have to stop it. and jus

I'm going to jump here into the "how are you" thread. I'm okay. Just got back from celebrating my sister's birthday.

Latest posts

Back