New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markallen50

Reaction score
Hello everyone.  Very happy that I have stumble across this site  :)
Anyway, I guess this is where I introduce myself.  I am 50 years old and married.  I have 2 children and I am a high school teacher.  Seems weird that I am posting in a lonely forum right?
It is now the beginning of summer break and I am looking at being by myself a lot.  I suffer from anxiety and depression issues.   My kids both work, and my wife works, so over the summer it is tough when I have so much time by myself.  I am hoping to find some online companionship through here.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me.

Also, how in the world do I update my profile??  I can’t seem to figure out how to add an actual profile pic...lol

I don't know how far you got, so i will try this....

"User CP" (top left of screen)

"Change Avatar" in the 'Your Profile' section.

Thank you!   Minus said:
I don't know how far you got, so i will try this....

"User CP"  (top left of screen)

"Change Avatar" in the 'Your Profile' section.

Ah, ya got it :)

Oh, how thoughtless of me.

Welcome Markallen50. Look around, make yourself at home. Any questions, just ask and someone will have an answer.

Minus said:
Oh, how thoughtless of me.

Welcome Markallen50.  Look around, make yourself at home. Any questions, just ask and someone will have an answer.

Okay.  I have another question.  How do I reply to someone and not record the entire thread like I did here...lol

Markallen50 said:
Okay.  I have another question.  How do I reply to someone and not record the entire thread like I did here...lol

When you press the reply button it will quote the whole post that you are replying too. You can edit out any excess quoting from that reply before posting your response.

Latest posts

Back