Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is_There_More

Reaction score
Hi there ^_^ I'm keeping my Real name Anon. But, I'm using this site as a way to Put my life out there and relieve some of the daily struggles I go through. Ill tell you a little about myself.  I am 27 years old, I have a 3 year old daughter and a baby on the way. My life has been a lot of trauma and a lot of downfalls. I'm an ex addict and clean of 10 years. A lot has happened to me just in the last month and really needed an outlet. So Welcome to the start of my personal online Journal. I am not here to look for approval nor Pitty. Just needed an outlet. Have a wonderful day, and never believe that your at a point where you can never go up. YOU ALWAYS CAN GO UP no matter how low you have gotten. The world is a mysterious place with a lot of beautiful amazing wonder. You just have to accept it and use everything as a learning experience. 

Thanks Guys. Im going to try and write as much as I can. Mainly in the Depression columns just because thats where im at right now. I struggle with Depression everyday but I make myself get up and live my life because, If I don't someday I will regret letting depression run my life.

Latest posts

Back