Your life is a Journey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is_There_More

Reaction score
Depression is one of the hardest things to live with in today's world. Those who have it know exactly how hard it is. There are days I don't want to get out of bed. There are days that I think about how to end my life. But, I have a beautiful little girl who keeps me strong even when I think I have had enough. I know this is easier said then done, believe me. When you're feeling so down and you just want to run away find the things in life that do make you happy. Whether it be nature, Drawing, writing, or spending time with friends. If your anything like me its hard to have friends and have a social life. A lot of days I will just sit around and ask myself is there more out there? Am I supposed to live a different life? Am I supposed to be with a certain person or am I right where I need to be? I am sure you have these same questions. There are days I have No energy and just want to lay in bed all day. I also know that I cannot do this. My Fiance, That's a chore all in its own. When we first got together everything was Great. (I also like to pick people that need fixed) By this I mean that when him and I got together he didn't have anything. I knew that I could push him in the right Direction. I've also known him since I was 14 years old. It has been a rocky relationship, I just don't know what to do anymore sometimes.  Hes literally like taking care of another child. We found out i was pregnant, he wasn't working and ended up losing our house. Had to move in with my mom which is a freaking train wreck. We can't do anything, not even shower everyday without being yelled at. I pretty much lock myself in my room and dont come out. BUT, theres always a light at the end of the tunnel. This is only Temporary not Permanent. That goes with anything, So if you're feeling down just remmeber ONLY YOU can change your life. Even if you dont want to get out of bed. Push yourself. Fight for the life you want. If you believe in yourself and push yourself to do better your life will get better. Take that Job. Go on that date. But, Dont let yourself wither away because, when you do get out of that depression youll wish you wouldve done something sooner. I know that its hard. Believe me I do. I do enough crying for 20 people. Im not happy with where my life is not even in the slightest. But, I got a new job, and this isnt the lowest ive ever been. I was an addict on the streets 10 years ago. And even though ive hit this bump I know my story isnt over and neither is yours.

Is_There_More said:
Depression is one of the hardest things to live with in today's world. Those who have it know exactly how hard it is.

No it’s not, been diagnosed as chronically depressed for years, couldn’t give a monkeys.

Yes my life is a journey, a journey that I learn many lessons from. I hope, at the end of my life, my soul becomes better prepared for my eternal rest than when I came to this world.

Latest posts

Back