Sorry for all you guys suffering

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humourless

Reaction score
There I was feeling sorry for myself and I read about people suffering much worse than me on here. Im facing poverty myself but not yet really. At least I don't have maxed out credit cards. At least I have a roof over my head and plenty to eat. I have nothing to whine about.
But many of you do. So I apologize for acting like a smart alec on here. Sometimes I really am a twit.
I wont give you the Christian spin this time. It is kind of cliched now. I was kind of doing it for fun. But in my case it has helped. Whatever works for you.
And those of you suffering at work I feel sorry for you too. There is so  much harassment and pressure and low pay. No wonder people feel frazzled and desperate by the end of the day. The thought that your pain is only making someone's life easier is no compensation. In fact it just adds to the pain.
So look if you want to tell me your story I might be able to lend an ear. I will try not to be judgemental but unfort. sometimes it leaks out. Don't take it personally. No one is perfect.
I see myself as a loser career wise. But maybe I need to focus on something else. if we only focus on our failures we will go bonkus. I can be good company sometimes. Even compassionate. 
So hang in there guys and gals. Help might be just around the corner.

yes, a nicer side.

Sacrasm is great. Is what keeps me alive. You are a dick, but that is just a defense mechanism. I have this kind of behavior too. But a little less than the meme king kind of person

Unix said:
Sacrasm is great. Is what keeps me alive. You are a dick, but that is just a defense mechanism. I have this kind of behavior too. But a little less than the meme king kind of person
so we are both dicks?
dick partners?

I don't know. Do you want a small one as a partner? Many don't

Latest posts

Back