Hey everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunarchist

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy who's potentially looking for people primarily in America who can connect with me since I don't like where I am which is Australia due to a number of reasons.. That its quite authoritarian (especially with guns which is terrible for me) and sorry if this is weird but I want to find a way to live with other people temporarily over there so I know how to get started with living there since I'm pretty inexperienced in life :/

I do almost nothing and stay at home when I don't occasionally work, I don't really like my casual job since its physical labouring which I'm not good at which both feels superficial and too exhausting. I also have no friends in real life, well I asked a woman around my age recently if she wanted to be friends (she lives across the street) but its not much of a friendship yet and I probably estranged her.. But I want to possibly learn how to become independent enough to live off-grid in America mostly away from society and the government so I can find some freedom from government authority which is something I don't like. Another problem I have is basically neuroticism which sucks a lot of energy up which is mainly why I can't do very much without feeling horrible.. I just wish someone could "save me" from my current life which is devoid of any joy or meaning almost. Sorry if that's dumb, but its all I can think of since I'd likely die if I tried living by myself since it'd be so stressful. I hate being really dependent on my parents since I don't connect with them nor anyone in Australia very much due to the many differences we have so I still feel so lonely. I also really wish I could be independent and just try to do more to get a passport to get to America.. Although I'd have to illegally get there to not have my work be contacted about it if I did get to America directly meaning my step-dad (my boss) would be told and would attempt to stop me on top of getting an exception for a criteria I can't meet with getting a passport.. I suck on the phone so I'm probably messed, I was told I had to call a number. Sorry if its weird I would prefer to do it illegally, I don't want any government ties over there nor take years just to become a citizen which would be too hard. The grass obviously isn't green in the US but I can both adapt to their bad side more easily compared to here along with having a few online friends who live over there. Although we don't entirely connect which is a shame but I can connect with them better than any Australian. Its just that most people in Australia are inherently authoritarian, very conformist, blind followers of government, strong anti-gunners, and also are rather superficial which I'm the complete opposite of. Sorry if it seems like a generalisation, but nearly every Australian I knew in my life are exactly that.. Regardless of if they lived in the city or the country.

However, my interests are; philosophy (I'm a minarchist who's for individualist-type morality), guns (unfortunately never shot one but I research lots about guns), psychology, animals, and kind of art for illustrating ideas I'd think of. Sorry if many of you hate freedom and firearms in reality, but its who I am and I want friends who won't try to change me for society. I'm not here to kill people either if y'all may think that, I just only want to be able to express myself. If anyone wants to be friends with me, I'd like you to message me or something in case I accidentally forget to read this thread so yeah.

If you're going to make fun of my choices, I thought about it a lot and I really do not feel at home at all.

I just guessed you wanted Americans.
Take a deep breath 😉 some are just slow to respond or only respond to stuff they want to or can contribute something to. 
Hmm. I was thinking of asking you why you couldn't just start over in Australia? You could go off grid, get a gun and start farming or whatever you want to do. Sounds like a cool thing but it requires a lot of work.
I hope you get what you need and want. ❤️

Freedom from government authority...that's what governments are for, getting in a man's way.

Has it's uses at times, but last 20 years or so they've grown more into a curse than a blessing. You can actually count yourself lucky to be in Oz where the government is a bit more minimalist, I live in the most taxed province of the most taxed country in North America. Give half my salary to government. Half of the remainder to child support.

Anyways, welcome to the site. Don't sweat long response times, remember this site's international. I'm rarely on and I think I got 6 to 8 hours with the Land of Oz, many people around here are on diff timezones as well. But we're all on here to meet'n greet.

Farming...now that sounds like a plan. Big land to farm, cattle to herd, hunting to be done. Nice deer steak sounds like a plan right now. Maybe someday.

8625c9a6ae60e59114acc94bb7f30679.jpg

Speaking of the timezones, sorry I thought y'all ignored me if you saw another thread I posted.. I didn't realise lots of members were in America which is all good, I just overthinked at the time. Thanks also everyone. but interestingly enough, I decided to not give up and contact a couple of people I knew before to potentially be my referrals for a passport application since I couldn't get an exception but I'll try not to give up.

MissBehave said:
I just guessed you wanted Americans.
Take a deep breath 😉 some are just slow to respond or only respond to stuff they want to or can contribute something to. 
Hmm. I was thinking of asking you why you couldn't just start over in Australia? You could go off grid, get a gun and start farming or whatever you want to do. Sounds like a cool thing but it requires a lot of work.
I hope you get what you need and want. ❤️

I honestly can't here :/ I can't even get a gun legally at all nor even illegally make most guns I'd want to and that I don't really belong here so yeah.. Plus, I don't like the weather here either and all sorts of things but thanks though. I know you're just trying to help me. However, I still like to talk to people from anywhere but what I meant is that I'll try to live in America so yeah.

Richard_39 said:
Freedom from government authority...that's what governments are for, getting in a man's way.

Has it's uses at times, but last 20 years or so they've grown more into a curse than a blessing. You can actually count yourself lucky to be in Oz where the government is a bit more minimalist, I live in the most taxed province of the most taxed country in North America. Give half my salary to government. Half of the remainder to child support.

Anyways, welcome to the site. Don't sweat long response times, remember this site's international. I'm rarely on and I think I got 6 to 8 hours with the Land of Oz, many people around here are on diff timezones as well. But we're all on here to meet'n greet.

Farming...now that sounds like a plan. Big land to farm, cattle to herd, hunting to be done. Nice deer steak sounds like a plan right now. Maybe someday.
Jesus, that sucks :/ Sorry to hear that most of your money is basically stolen, but I agree with the tax thing here if that's what you mean by minimalism (we get most of our tax money back). However, its still also authoritarian and terrible with gun laws so there's still a lot I hate about this place.. However, I don't think I'd farm but preferably hunt or occasionally stock up on food/drinks but yeah. I'd like to live underground rather speaking of going off-grid lol I'm okay with the timezones also, I just stupidly overthought something. If you ever want to talk also, I tend to be on from afternoon to night for Americans.

Latest posts

Back