humourless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humourless

Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread with my name as the topic.
You can all go back to what you were doing before.
I will resume normal maturity some time in the not too distant future.

Made me laugh.
Great idea. 😁
It does feel good to get the attention we want. 😋

humourless said:
call me an attention seeking narcissist.
Because that is what I am.

No problem, be exactly what you want to be, an attention seeking narcissist, fine.

Up for a bit of bible discussion?.

Don't believe him. He lies for the sake of humour and/or is fluent in sarcasm. Or maybe, he's finding something that he thinks fits him and his loner badge of honour.

Don't be so daft, humourless. Most Narcissists are too arrogant or twist morals in their head well enough that they are entirely incapable of seeing themselves as one nor would they ever admit it. Or am I thinking entirely too much about sociopaths again? *scratches head* Either way, your disguise is not working. Put on another. :p

Siku said:
Don't believe him. He lies for the sake of humour and/or is fluent in sarcasm. Or maybe, he's finding something that he thinks fits him and his loner badge of honour.

Don't be so daft, humourless. Most Narcissists are too arrogant or twist morals in their head well enough that they are entirely incapable of seeing themselves as one nor would they ever admit it. Or am I thinking entirely too much about  sociopaths again? *scratches head* Either way, your disguise is not working. Put on another. :p
Is your name pronounced sicku?

Puddled Duck said:
humourless said:
call me an attention seeking narcissist.
Because that is what I am.

No problem, be exactly what you want to be, an attention seeking narcissist, fine.

Up for a bit of bible discussion?.
Jumpin Jehosaphat! A scripture chat? that's just what the doctor ordered. Memorise the laws in Leviticus and get back to me.

Sigh-Koo. If it helps, I'm sickly too. I've been called See-koo, Sick-koo or even Psycho over voice in various gaming lobbies. I've heard it all by now. The funniest is how often people ignorantly assume I'm Asian because of it. Unless of course you're from Germany, then they think I'm a toy car collector lol (their equivalent to "Hot Wheels").

bit like Haiku.
maybe i should do a haiku with siku in it.
5 -7-5 right ?

Do you know Saiku?
Well he often writes Haiku
Not a real poet

I went grocery shopping,
Sold-out of yogurt by one man,
How dairy!

Dad Jokes,
Diet Cokes,
It's for the old folk.

Mindless typing,
Oblivious attempts,
Siku wrote a Haiku?

And for fun and to show off my geek :

Bears,
Beets,
Battlestar Galactica.

Oh and, I also added in a pointless Horizontal Rule for good measure. :D ^

humourless said:
Jumpin Jehosaphat! A scripture chat? that's just what the doctor ordered. Memorise the laws in Leviticus and get back to me.

LOL! Man, I burst out laughing reading this :D That was a well-placed "Jumpin' Jehosaphat" and the first time I've heard that in years.

Humourless for President!

I'M HUMOURLESS!

(not really. it's not mocking either. I just liked the guy and feel a sense of solidarity with him. And I did enjoy his sense of humor. I hope that it's obvious that this is a half-joke. but you never can tell.)

[youtube]u93bhAimFFU[/youtube]

PandaSwag said:
And humourless.  Waaka Waaka

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back