Lonely Females for Penpal or chat buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy_2019

Reaction score
Hello I'm Brad im 58 from Canada and married and very lonely and wondering if any females either married or darting or even single are lonely and just look for a friend or a penpal to help get through the day. I get frustrated and its nice to be able to chat and share thoughts and feelings with anyone who may be experiencing  some of the same issues or problems that im facing. Nor looking for anything dirty or a hook up im not into that just don't know where to turn to discuss my issues and thoughts and found this forum and figured i would give it a shot. Thanks

Buddy_2019 said:
Hello I'm Brad im 58 from Canada and married and very lonely and wondering if any females either married or darting or even single are lonely and just look for a friend or a penpal to help get through the day. I get frustrated and its nice to be able to chat and share thoughts and feelings with anyone who may be experiencing  some of the same issues or problems that im facing. Nor looking for anything dirty or a hook up im not into that just don't know where to turn to discuss my issues and thoughts and found this forum and figured i would give it a shot. Thanks

Hi Brad,
I've just logged on and yours is the first post I read.
I too am married but often lonely, so I came on this forum for an experiment, but I don't post much as I am a bit afraid that I might not communicate well, and stir up an uncalled for reaction!! I am quite open about my views and opinions, but I believe in live and let live....for everyone.

So....I'm 64, and consider myself to be in my prime (well, it's better than being over the hill)

I retired from work last year, and although I don't miss the work I do miss the company. A Lot.

I've done a lot of self help over the years, and believe myself to be a reasonably ok person.

Like you I'm not looking for anything smutty, just someone who likes to write and explore personalities.

I expect you have loads of replies, so I won't be upset if you don't reply.....

Regards
SD

Starlightdawn said:
Buddy_2019 said:

Hi Brad,
I've just logged on and yours is the first post I read.
I too am married but often lonely, so I came on this forum for an experiment, but I don't post much as I am a bit afraid that I might not communicate well, and stir up an uncalled for reaction!! I am quite open about my views and opinions, but I believe in live and let live....for everyone.

So....I'm 64, and consider myself to be in my prime (well, it's better than being over the hill)

I retired from work last year, and although I don't miss the work I do miss the company. A Lot.

I've done a lot of self help over the years, and believe myself to be a reasonably ok person.

Like you I'm not looking for anything smutty, just someone who likes to write and explore personalities.

I expect you have loads of replies, so I won't be upset if you don't reply.....

Regards
SD

Hello SD and i can honestly say your the first person to comment on my post so thank you ::) see that we are in the same plce in our marriage and if you wish to chat some more with me that would be very welcome. Hope to hear form you soon. Brad

Yeah Brad I understand. I attempted this with a woman that I would love to have as a friend and she just body slammed me for all intents and purposes. Oh well, back to talking to my dog.

Latest posts

Back