Awkward or Uncomfortable or Comfortable Silence?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirPanda

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial]So I'm not a great conversationalist and when it comes to hanging with people I don't know that well.  There is almost always moments of silence.  With that said how do you guys deal with it?  Is it Awkward?  Uncomfortable?  Or are you ok with it.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]For me depending on who it is I'm conversing with I can feel any or all of those.  But since I've gotten older I'm more comfortable with it.  But then in my mind I'm wondering if they're uncomfortable with it.[/font]

I'm normally good at conversations and very open, but some people you just don't click with. I used to feel silence as totally uncomfortable and desperately tried to remember different topics to talk about. Now I'm very okay with it. It's the time when I can reflect on how I feel, see where I stand and think about anything I want. No longer am I preoccupied how the silence should be eliminated. I just let it be. It's fine.

I notice i try to fill the silence gaps. its a bad habit. i need to learn to accept them as normal.

How dares you! In case you didn't know, if a critter is beetween your target and you, it can be used to reach the target quicker. Noob!

Unix said:
How dares you! In case you didn't know, if a critter is beetween your target and you, it can be used to reach the target quicker. Noob!

It was a test.
You passed.
Barely. 😂

PandaSwag said:
You two have like an anime crush/conflict vibe going,  too cute.

giphy.gif

I’m only here to kick his ass. 
Yes! I said it! KICK YOUR ASS! 👸🏻

****, This looks like a very rough rape attempt. I won't play with you anymore

Unix said:
****, This looks like a very rough rape attempt. I won't play with you anymore

Pfffff...
I won’t play with you either!
Whenever we happen to meet each other in Borean Tundra, il just be 😎

Poor panda, we are ruining every his thread lol its all MissBehave fault

Unix said:
Poor panda, we are ruining every his thread lol its all MissBehave fault

Hmm.. It is kind of rude.
And ofc it’s my fault. 🙄
Panda? I like your panda. 🐼

That is actually creepy. Where did you get that gif?

Il take a go at answering your question.
I feel that uncomfortable silence sometimes when I talk to people. I do however try to never let it show. If the person I’m talking to see that I also feel like this talk is uncomfortable, then it’s gonna make it worse. So I fake it to make it and this usually works. The other person relaxes more and then I can too.

PandaSwag said:
Oh I don't mind.  It's all fun and games.  Till someone loses a Panda.

tenor.gif

Omg.. that’s so sweet! 
You are a cute panda. ❤️

Since you called yourself pandaswag I hoped for some more interesting background for thst gif :(

Oh I was just thinking thats just you and missbehave personified as Anime. I just searched for anime panda on tenor gif snd saw that one. Randomly. Lol

PandaSwag said:
Oh I was just thinking thats just you and missbehave personified as Anime.   I just searched for anime panda on tenor gif snd saw that one.  Randomly. Lol

Basically any anime where I'm kicking his ass will work. 
😎

Latest posts

Back