Weird Dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirPanda

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial]I had a weird dream last night. I'll try to remember as much as I can. Details might be out of order I dreamed it. Although I guess it doesn't matter since it only existed in my head, lol.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]So I was in a large building, like a church or school design architecturally combined. I had an AR-15 and I with a team had to take out bad guys. Room to room clearing. It was almost like a video game. Then after that I wondered through the building and saw a guy. He looked nervous. Suddenly he yelled Allah AKbar and he started glowing like his body was about to explode. So I in my mind was like oh honeysuckle. ANd darted for the nearest exit. I saw a double door leading to the outside and the suicide bomber was slow motion exploding as I made my way through the door onto a grass field. The whole building exploded. Debris went flying everywhere. I was getting showered with dust and building materials.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]Then I still in the dream I came to and saw the building had been leveled into rubble. Some survivors were climbing out. Rescue workers helped up.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]Then cut to I was in the hospital like an old 40's era hospital in WWII. I saw the actress Maisie Williams and some other gal next to each other buck naked. We exchanged some words as I was being discharged from the hospital and I shook Maisie Williams hand and kissed it. We both smiled at each other. Then I walked outside.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]Then cut to some time later I was walking through the same hospital and Maisie Williams and I were chatting like we were flirting and happy. Don't know about what. Then I woke up.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]Definitely one of the most bizarre things I ever dreamed up.[/font]

Ahhh! This is so great. Sounds like a fun dream. 
I like the crazy ones. I once had a dream that I was turning blue. First my feet and then it spread up my body. 😁

Had one where Quiet was singing to me and was ready to take out whoever I wanted. ❤️

I rarely remember my dreams, but I remember one ending tidbit just as I was being woken up. My dreams all pretty much blend into each other - one dream naturally blending into the next. Is that what everyone experiences?

Well, this dream wasn't all that great, interesting, or memorable.

I was in some sort of cafe, and I think it was a Japanese-oriented one. It was a comfortable, airy space, though nothing special. I remember a lady there, probably the owner of the cafe. And I remember an orange/clementine citrus sort of fruit wrapped in some papery, crepey wrapper. And I remember what I think was an employee/cashier there - a youngish lanky guy of mixed or indeterminate ethnicity, with brown wavy hair, a little longer than standard short length, wearing trendy glasses. Just remembered a good interaction between us - just polite and courteous, nothing more than that.

So the dream was pretty decent, though not very interesting - compared to my typical dreams that I remember, which are about exclusion, bullying, and hurtful treatment from others.

Latest posts

Back