HI everyone & we hope we are welcomed here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funcouple

Reaction score
My husband and I are going to try to share this profile and we will see how that works out. We both travel a lot for business and we hope this will be a good site to spend those boring nights in a hotel room. We have been together for 25 years and although we are not lonely, we hope we will still be welcomed on this forum. if you want, feel free to ask either of us anything you want and we will (for sure) get back to you. We do understand that this is a "lonely life" site and it would not be fair to not get back to you. I am sure we will have several issues that you can help us out with as well. Have a great week and hope to hear from you all soon.

Attachments

• 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 272
Hey, did your wife grow up inside you or photoshop went too far with her, uhm, balloons :D

OK, so I’m curious....

#1 - Why join a forum called ‘A Lonely Life’ if you admit neither of you are lonely? I’m not lonely either (now), but I was once upon a time...
#2 - “I am sure we will have several issues that you can help us out with as well.” - such as?
#3 - Interesting picture for a profile - those babies rival Dolly Parton’s. 😜 Natural or not, although I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this one. (and apologies if I offend, but I figure someone who would post a picture like that is OK with such a question.)

Welcome and cheers!

Unix said:
Hey, did your wife grow up inside you or photoshop went too far with her, uhm, balloons :D

Well, first off, this is the wife and thanks for taking the time to reply. Since I have had these oversized boobs since my early teens, your comment is one that I have heard before LOL. Believe it or not my husband wishes they were bigger!!! I am getting ready for another working weekend on a sales trip, I hate the weekend trips. Have a great day.

ringwood said:
OK, so I’m curious....

#1 - Why join a forum called ‘A Lonely Life’ if you admit neither of you are lonely? I’m not lonely either (now), but I was once upon a time...
#2 - “I am sure we will have several issues that you can help us out with as well.” - such as?
#3 - Interesting picture for a profile - those babies rival Dolly Parton’s. 😜 Natural or not, although I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this one. (and apologies if I offend, but I figure someone who would post a picture like that is OK with such a question.)

Welcome and cheers!

Because my husband and I travel for our jobs we were talking about different ways to spend our time in the evenings other than going to the hotel bar. To be honest, one of my girlfriends suggested this site because she is on it. Also, since then I have also checkout out other site on line as well.

I am assuming that there are more things to talk about on here other than loneliness, if I have something I interesting to throw out there, I will have no problem taking opinions from others out there.

Honestly, it is pretty hard to offend me and let's just go with you can ask us anything. I have had larger than normal boobs since my early teens so they are my natural size of 36G. After having a couple of kids I did decide to have them firmed up, but I insisted they not get any bigger. My husband would have loved them to be bigger but he doesn't have to carry them around 24/7. LOL

thanks for the nice welcome and unfortunately I am on the road again this weekend so maybe I will be on here later.

humourless said:
dont hold your breath. this place might make you feel more lonely.

Why do you feel more lonely here Humourless? 
If that's how you feel. 💖

MissBehave said:
humourless said:

I deserve awesome attention from everyone including angry moderators.

funcouple said:
ringwood said:
OK, so I’m curious....

Honestly, it is pretty hard to offend me and let's just go with you can ask us anything. I have had larger than normal boobs since my early teens so they are my natural size of 36G. After having a couple of kids I did decide to have them firmed up, but I insisted they not get any bigger. My husband would have loved them to be bigger but he doesn't have to carry them around 24/7. LOL

Huh...Got the wrong answer on this one. :D :p  Interesting, actually - I'm a larger-boobed gal, size 36HH, but yours look humongous next to mine. Maybe it's the 'firming up' that does it. Anyway, another welcome to you both - happy travels!

ringwood said:
funcouple said:
ringwood said:
OK, so I’m curious....

and another thanks to you. 

Huh...Got the wrong answer on this one. :D :p  Interesting, actually - I'm a larger-boobed gal, size 36HH, but yours look humongous next to mine. Maybe it's the 'firming up' that does it. Anyway, another welcome to you both - happy travels!

humourless said:
MissBehave said:
humourless said:

You should try to work a little under his radar. 😉

ok I will make a comment about the boobs then. They are prominent. Do you like the attention? Im jealous. Maybe I should grow some. Not sure if the wife would like me to have big ones though.

humourless said:
ok I will make a comment about the boobs then. They are prominent. Do you like the attention? Im jealous. Maybe I should grow some. Not sure if the wife would like me to have big ones though.

lets just say I have gotten very used to the attention that they get.

humourless said:
MissBehave said:
humourless said:

Can't say I blame him for making that statement. He gets spoken to like a misbehaving child and not a person whose clearly on here for a very real reason. While I don't necessarily agree with him all the time, he's entirely harmless with a sense of humour that is lost among many people here. Most importantly, some moderators.

Not saying that rules and structure here should be easily broken. They are in place for a reason. But rather, you'd think the hammers or retaliation would be less conservative or straight-forward towards certain crowds, purely on a need basis above all else. Or even PMs beforehand. Here of all places, where we're likely to attract undesirables that are often misunderstood. If running a tight ship feels like a chore or you feel you need to be stern alongside any potential bitterness/resentment behind your decisions, then a position of power is not for you in my opinion. We have enough of that going around in this world already. A decent combo of IQ AND EQ are redeemable leadership qualities that should have power. We seem to put stern decision making on a pedestal and associate it with leadership. That works in a thriving atmosphere maybe, not here, not anymore. Apathetic moderation is just a quick way to steer away the primary demographic of this site.

Sorry for not saying it sooner, but I do appreciate your indifference and change of pace on here, Humourless. Hope you get to see this and you haven't left already....

Latest posts

Back