Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI everyone & we hope we are welcomed here
(06-28-2019, 07:18 AM)ringwood Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 12:08 AM)funcouple Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 09:01 AM)ringwood Wrote: OK, so I’m curious....

#3 - Interesting picture for a profile - those babies rival Dolly Parton’s. 😜 Natural or not, although I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this one. (and apologies if I offend, but I figure someone who would post a picture like that is OK with such a question.)
and another thanks to you. 

Honestly, it is pretty hard to offend me and let's just go with you can ask us anything. I have had larger than normal boobs since my early teens so they are my natural size of 36G. After having a couple of kids I did decide to have them firmed up, but I insisted they not get any bigger. My husband would have loved them to be bigger but he doesn't have to carry them around 24/7. LOL

Huh...Got the wrong answer on this one. Big Grin Toungue  Interesting, actually - I'm a larger-boobed gal, size 36HH, but yours look humongous next to mine. Maybe it's the 'firming up' that does it. Anyway, another welcome to you both - happy travels!
(06-28-2019, 06:30 AM)humourless Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 12:12 AM)MissBehave Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 09:09 AM)humourless Wrote: dont hold your breath. this place might make you feel more lonely.

Why do you feel more lonely here Humourless? 
If that's how you feel. 💖
I deserve awesome attention from everyone including angry moderators.

You should try to work a little under his radar. 😉
[Image: RzLiXRO.gif]
ok I will make a comment about the boobs then. They are prominent. Do you like the attention? Im jealous. Maybe I should grow some. Not sure if the wife would like me to have big ones though.
(06-28-2019, 10:53 AM)humourless Wrote: ok I will make a comment about the boobs then. They are prominent. Do you like the attention? Im jealous. Maybe I should grow some. Not sure if the wife would like me to have big ones though.

lets just say I have gotten very used to the attention that they get.
(06-26-2019, 09:09 AM)humourless Wrote: dont hold your breath. this place might make you feel more lonely.

Ironic, isn’t it?
(06-28-2019, 06:30 AM)humourless Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 12:12 AM)MissBehave Wrote:

Why do you feel more lonely here Humourless? 
If that's how you feel. 💖
I deserve awesome attention from everyone including angry moderators.

Can't say I blame him for making that statement. He gets spoken to like a misbehaving child and not a person whose clearly on here for a very real reason. While I don't necessarily agree with him all the time, he's entirely harmless with a sense of humour that is lost among many people here. Most importantly, some moderators.

Not saying that rules and structure here should be easily broken. They are in place for a reason. But rather, you'd think the hammers or retaliation would be less conservative or straight-forward towards certain crowds, purely on a need basis above all else. Or even PMs beforehand. Here of all places, where we're likely to attract undesirables that are often misunderstood. If running a tight ship feels like a chore or you feel you need to be stern alongside any potential bitterness/resentment behind your decisions, then a position of power is not for you in my opinion. We have enough of that going around in this world already. A decent combo of IQ AND EQ are redeemable leadership qualities that should have power. We seem to put stern decision making on a pedestal and associate it with leadership. That works in a thriving atmosphere maybe, not here, not anymore. Apathetic moderation is just a quick way to steer away the primary demographic of this site.

Sorry for not saying it sooner, but I do appreciate your indifference and change of pace on here, Humourless. Hope you get to see this and you haven't left already....
You are welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope everyone is having a nice day. Punk 20 359 30 minutes ago
Last Post: RovoR
  Hope this won't bore you all. mrsme 12 3,338 09-25-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: bradley_s
  Hope this helps, I'm running out of options LonelynTx 8 2,864 09-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Drama
  hi, i hope i can find some like me Xeta 11 2,109 03-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Bluey