REJECTION CONSCIOUSNESS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyYogi

Reaction score
I had a difficult day today (you can see my other post called "Left out AGAIN") but in all the pain I had today, I had a light bulb moment.

Have you ever heard about attracting what is in your consciousness? That is what you think and believe you attract?

I am thinking many of us who have the same situations happen over and over it's just the world reacting to our consciousness.  Law of Attraction. Like attracts like.

So if you believe you don't have worth you attract experiences where you attract people who don't value you.  
If you believe others don't like you or won't accept you you attract the same.  If you believe you'll always be lonely you create it.

This is not my issue, thank God, but I've read stories of women who over and over attract bad men in their lives and they can't figure out why. Maybe they have it in their consciousness.  

Recently I was reading in a spiritual book that if you don't forgive others it stays in your aura and you continue to attract more of it!   I was hurt by a woman who I thought was my friend and she used me.  I am glad she isn't in my life and want to release it but I can't say for sure I have forgiven her to clear her from my consciousness.

I wonder if this is it.  I am willing to try  to clear my consciousness to attract better.  I am willing to replace the negative with the positive.

Because if I am honest at my consciousness I DO fear I'll be treated badly and I have trouble trusting because I do expect negatives.  I do have doubts about my worth when objectively there is nothing inherently wrong with me.  I've had this feeling there is "something wrong" with me most of my life.  

Now the question is how to change it?   Pay attention to what you say to yourself about yourself. Write it down to get clarity.  Is it negative?  Is there a repeat belief?  If it's negative re write the belief the script.   Ex.  "I am not lovable"  Change:  "I am loved and loving.  I accept myself as I am".  "No one wants to be my friend"  to "I have real friends in my life".    Get in the habit of saying positive things about yourself instead of negative. 

I want to do this.  I have a feeling this is one reason I get repeated experiences. 

I think I'll write down the negatives in my head and right the positives and say them EVERY DAY.  Everyday to change the consciousness.

Also write down all the positive good things about yourself and remind yourself of them daily.

Anyone else want to do this?

I'm fairly sure we all carry patterns of behavior, even conscious states of mind that are detectable on an unconscious or conscious level by others... I know it is this way with me, and I'm fairly certain I've seen it in others. I just have never had any success in those departments. Maybe not, 'never'; but, nothing that seemed to stick.

I'm just stuck in a, 'nothing will work,' mindset right now. Maybe I'll try to write down one good thing about myself a day. I could do that, maybe...

anywho... ^.^

positive thinking may help to make one feel better about circumstances beyond their control but i have not found it to be a magic pill in regards to altering reality outside of your own mind.

the vast majority of life comes down to chance and much of it is based upon the genetics we were blessed or cursed with at birth. for example, despite what people like to believe, study after study has shown that physical attractiveness is by far the the most important factor when it comes to quality of life. men who are gifted with height & looks will have FAR more opportunities in all aspects of life-especially when it comes to career & relationships. conversely, men who are below average in height & looks will almost certainly greatly struggle in one or both of these area's.

the bottom line is that in my experience positive thinking can actually be a detriment as it tends to inspire false hope & delusional thinking in the face of harsh reality. oftentimes it is preferable to embrace the truth-no matter how painful & depressing it may be.

I don't know. I've tried a ton of stuff over the years to attract a guy I actually like - and nothing has worked remotely.

Latest posts

Back