30s F California looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

QuietDesperation

Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm pretty isolated and alone. I'd love to have some people to talk to. 

I'm in the Bay Area. My interests include reading, music, social issues, tons of YouTube videos, movies, museums, coffee/tea/bubble tea, hiking, fairs/festivals, pets, etc. 

It would be great if we can hang out IRL, though I'm very awkward and uncomfortable around most people. :( I'm fine if we're just online friends, though.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

QuietDesperation said:
Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm pretty isolated and alone. I'd love to have some people to talk to. 

I'm in the Bay Area. My interests include reading, music, social issues, tons of YouTube videos, movies, museums, coffee/tea/bubble tea, hiking, fairs/festivals, pets, etc. 

It would be great if we can hang out IRL, though I'm very awkward and uncomfortable around most people. :( I'm fine if we're just online friends, though.

Hi from Chris;  I'm in the CA Bay area too.  Let's talk, and on line is fine.  Feel free to send me an email.  Take care
shy.gif

GMT-8 said:
QuietDesperation said:

Hi from Chris;  I'm in the CA Bay area too.  Let's talk, and on line is fine.  Feel free to send me an email.  Take care
shy.gif

She is unregistered.
No Female 30s for you. 😋

MissBehave said:
GMT-8 said:
QuietDesperation said:

shy.gif

She is unregistered.
No Female 30s for you. 😋

Another one gets away.

Ahh.. 
Made me giggle. 😁
Your name is kind of funny too Hoarse Whisperer!

Latest posts

Back