Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30s F California looking for friends
Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm pretty isolated and alone. I'd love to have some people to talk to. 

I'm in the Bay Area. My interests include reading, music, social issues, tons of YouTube videos, movies, museums, coffee/tea/bubble tea, hiking, fairs/festivals, pets, etc. 

It would be great if we can hang out IRL, though I'm very awkward and uncomfortable around most people. Sad I'm fine if we're just online friends, though.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
Hey I'm pretty lonely too! Just joined.... Would be glad to PM if you want
i am interested too....

not sure how to reply as you seem not to have priv...
Everyone from California on here is north of LA while I'm down here in South San Diego enjoying my idyllic weather patterns.
This above all: to thine ownself be true.
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a person needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Sad 
(06-30-2019, 01:10 PM)QuietDesperation Wrote: Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm pretty isolated and alone. I'd love to have some people to talk to. 

I'm in the Bay Area. My interests include reading, music, social issues, tons of YouTube videos, movies, museums, coffee/tea/bubble tea, hiking, fairs/festivals, pets, etc. 

It would be great if we can hang out IRL, though I'm very awkward and uncomfortable around most people. Sad I'm fine if we're just online friends, though.

Hi from Chris;  I'm in the CA Bay area too.  Let's talk, and on line is fine.  Feel free to send me an email.  Take care[Image: shy.gif]
(09-01-2019, 01:13 PM)GMT-8 Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 01:10 PM)QuietDesperation Wrote: Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm pretty isolated and alone. I'd love to have some people to talk to. 

Hi from Chris;  I'm in the CA Bay area too.  Let's talk, and on line is fine.  Feel free to send me an email.  Take care[Image: shy.gif]

She is unregistered.
No Female 30s for you. 😋
[Image: tenor.gif]
(09-02-2019, 02:54 AM)MissBehave Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 01:13 PM)GMT-8 Wrote:

She is unregistered.
No Female 30s for you. 😋

Another one gets away.
This above all: to thine ownself be true.
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a person needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Ahh.. 
Made me giggle. 😁
Your name is kind of funny too Hoarse Whisperer!
[Image: tenor.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for some new friends.. tokidoki 6 1,610 09-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hoarse Whisperer
  Would like to make new friends kuro 5 2,457 09-03-2019, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Yeti1980
  Northern California unlucky 68 24,093 09-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: GMT-8
  Friends PandaSwag 18 2,109 07-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Last Post: letsmakefriends
Cool looking for some new friends :) SoftMelodies 5 1,686 05-28-2019, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Sk1n1m1n
  Friends anyone?? lilE 4 1,295 05-28-2019, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Sk1n1m1n
Smile Looking for PM buddies / friends. Valkatox 10 1,563 02-17-2019, 06:08 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  20 something year old looking for female friends. MagicalMaryann 5 1,529 12-24-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Unix
  Looking for Email Friends Godzilla73 3 1,595 10-14-2018, 12:09 AM
Last Post: windsley
  looking for friends in this chaotic world carrieterror 0 816 10-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Last Post: carrieterror