Life's little Annoyances

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirPanda

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial]Don't you hate when using a new toilet paper roll how it's glued on so **** much where you end clawing away a ton of it to get the roll started?  This especially worse with the cheap commercial toilet paper in public restrooms like at work.[/font]

PandaSwag said:
[font=Verdana, Arial]Don't you hate when using a new toilet paper roll how it's glued on so **** much where you end clawing away a ton of it to get the roll started?  This especially worse with the cheap commercial toilet paper in public restrooms like at work.[/font]

Seems worse than a nuclear war D:

For some strange reason I'm annoyed by people who doesn't know how to run. Their running style is so odd and not sportive at all. I can't imagine them running for their lives

Unix said:
PandaSwag said:

Seems worse than a nuclear war D:

For some strange reason I'm annoyed by people who doesn't know how to run. Their running style is so odd and not sportive at all. I can't imagine them running for their lives

haha. never thought about that.

Not much annoys me ,except them bloody dickie birds going tweet blooody tweet at 4 in the morning when they wake up when i haven't even got to sleep yet.The crow squarking every time the pigeon stops cooing wtf are they talking to each other.

I hate those clamshell packaging thingys that always seems to cut you since they are **** impossible to get open. 😑😅

MissBehave said:
I hate those clamshell packaging thingys that always seems to cut you since they are **** impossible to get open. 😑😅

I use a utility knife to open them, then i don't know if i cut myself with the knife or the razor sharp edge of the plastic clam shell.

When you're waiting for the pharmacy to deliver your meds and the doorbell rings. So you rush over and answer it even though you can barely stand up. Open the door expecting a happy little delivery driver and its two old people in sensible shoes wanting to talk to you about jesus. Perks of living up the road from kingdom feckin hall

Minus said:
MissBehave said:

I use a utility knife to open them, then i don't know if i cut myself with the knife or the razor sharp edge of the plastic clam shell.

😍

37 000 posts minus
that's one of the highest post counts Ive ever seen.
you think I will reach that on lonely life forums?

Foxes pooping all over my garden and screaming in the night when sowing their seed

lol Awww foxes !

Chapped lips all the time!

I use lots of lip glosses and balms!

People that leave bread boards with food waist on them,they only care about themselves not others.

Latest posts

Back