Generalised or Triggered which one are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
Generalised - A cancer of the brain, one day it was just there, it doesn’t matter what you do, it doesn’t matter how good your life is on paper, depression has got a hold.

Or 

Triggered - a relationship breakdown, works a nightmare, other health problems. Could be anything, but sort of external forces at work in some respects.

So which is it?

Oh and one last thing, if it’s triggered are all the drugs in the world going to help you?, because they won’t take the triggers away?.

triggered-by a severe case of existential loneliness and being forever single. everything else in my life is pretty good aside from the fact that i am completely unable to make romantic connections of any sort.

i am also extremely disgusted & revolted by the unthinkable atrocities which the human race forces on countless trillions of sentient, innocent, helpless non-human animals every second, of every minute, of every day, all across the world-all in the name of trivial, selfish pleasure & profit.

mgill said:
triggered-by a severe case of existential loneliness and being forever single. everything else in my life is pretty good aside from the fact that i am completely unable to make romantic connections of any sort.

i am also extremely disgusted & revolted by the unthinkable atrocities which the human race forces on countless trillions of sentient, innocent, helpless non-human animals every second, of every minute, of every day, all across the world-all in the name of trivial, selfish pleasure & profit.

You can be anything you want to be.

That’s the beauty of it. No one holds you back.

Meet anyone, date anyone, play PS4.

If all else fails, do what I do, get a cat.

You’re not a bad person, in fact probably a really good person.

Puddled Duck said:
mgill said:
triggered-by a severe case of existential loneliness and being forever single.  everything else in my life is pretty good aside from the fact that i am completely unable to make romantic connections of any sort.

thanks for the kind words.  i wish the world did work like this but it took me a very long time to understand that it does not, at least in my case anyway.  i take care of a rescued dog whom i love greatly and he does help but is no replacement for the intimate human contact which i so crave but which is so unavailable.

mgill said:
Puddled Duck said:
mgill said:
triggered-by a severe case of existential loneliness and being forever single.  everything else in my life is pretty good aside from the fact that i am completely unable to make romantic connections of any sort.

thanks for the kind words.  i wish the world did work like this but it took me a very long time to understand that it does not, at least in my case anyway.  i take care of a rescued dog whom i love greatly and he does help but is no replacement for the intimate human contact which i so crave but which is so unavailable.

You are a good person, let no one, no one tell you otherwise.

mgill said:

I can literally copy and paste this about myself.

Hope you're more active on here. It'd be nice to have more like-minded company, makes you feel less alone. I like your avatar as well. Most importantly, maybe restore some faith in "human"ity.

I see and feel you...

Siku said:
mgill said:

I can literally copy and paste this about myself.

Hope you're more active on here. It'd be nice to have more like-minded company, makes you feel less alone. I like your avatar as well. Most importantly, maybe restore some faith in "human"ity.

I see and feel you...

thanks very much Siku & likewise-it's always rewarding to connect with someone who gets where you are coming from. my personal issues aside. i am also very happy to hear that you are so aware of the unfathomable violence & injustice the human race forces upon the non-human animals with whom we share this planet with. along with my physical health & fitness, this is the one other area in my life which i consider myself as having any sort of success in.

Latest posts

Back