I love you!.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(Puddled Duck said:
PandaSwag said:
Alternatively I don't love you, but sex will be awesome.

No it won’t be awesome, I can assure you of that.

Make me a cup of coffee.

:(
1348e3e4-4836-43f0-9102-05b96488d98b-51052052-ff07-4381-a939-c638d894b023-v1.png

Puddled Duck said:
PandaSwag said:
PandaSwag said:

Make me a cup of coffee.

1348e3e4-4836-43f0-9102-05b96488d98b-51052052-ff07-4381-a939-c638d894b023-v1.png

Thanks

But I have to tell you now, I also love the girl down the petrol station.

That's good, cause I like a girl too, well that kind of changed, but I had positive feelings for her until recently.  I made a thread talking about her in the relationships thread.  Having a bit of fun is all.  Cheers.

PandaSwag said:
Puddled Duck said:
PandaSwag said:
PandaSwag said:

Make me a cup of coffee.

Thanks

But I have to tell you now, I also love the girl down the petrol station.

That's good, cause I like a girl too, well that kind of changed, but I had positive feelings for her until recently.  I made a thread talking about her in the relationships thread.  Having a bit of fun is all.  Cheers.

There’s a cup of coffee, there’s a fag, there is trembling in my left arm, then there is vomiting.

So it begins and never ends.

Every single woman in the entire world became an entirely different person. Every single woman in the entire world changed, even my (future) wife.

There’s a cup of coffee, there’s a fag, there is trembling in my left arm, then there is vomiting.

Every single woman in the entire world became an entirely different person. Every single woman in the entire world changed, even my (future) wife.

Yep, pining over a gal definitely sucks when it didn't work out.  OUr circumstances are different.  But definitely share a longing for someone that won't be.

PandaSwag said:

Yep, pining over a gal definitely sucks when it didn't work out.  OUr circumstances are different.  But definitely share a longing for someone that won't be.

There are no men, there are no women, there are just people.

She knew I loved her, 5 years ago this was, she saw all the signs, in fact she probably loved me, she knew I loved her, knew it for certain, went on for over a year. But she couldn’t understand and I had no way of telling her, no way of telling anyone.

What the hell now am I going to tell the girl on the petrol station.

Goodbye Michael, pack your bags and leave, get out now!, there can’t be a relationship let alone a marriage, so it begins.

I tell people but they don’t believe me, in fact my wife didn’t believe me, my step children don’t believe me, my dad doesn’t believe me, my brothers don’t believe me.

Any bloody woman I meet isn’t going believe.

‘But you sleep with her’ the love of life said.

‘Yes’ I said, to the love of my life ‘I sleep with her’.

‘But you sleep with her’.

‘Yes and I also have a wife’, I said.

Bit of a passion killer, especially with a Jehovah’s Witness.

Latest posts

Back