looking for penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesoda0

Reaction score
Hello.
Im a female in my 40s.
Just looking for a penpal. Im going through separation so im really not looking for a relationship just friendship. To vent out my emotions. :)

bluesoda0 said:
Hello.
Im a female in my 40s.
Just looking for a penpal. Im going through separation so im really not looking for a relationship just friendship. To vent out my emotions. :)

Hello I would love to be your penpal:) Im Brad 58 married been through a divorce previously and in a very unhappy marriage now and would love to chat and support each other. Hope all is well and we can chat soon. Bye:)

Hi, I have just been through a separation recently and understand how it feels and happy to chat..

bluesoda0 said:
Hello.
Im a female in my 40s.

Hi I’m a male aged 50, think Brad Pitt meets Robert Redford.

Separated 5 years.

Don’t want to be your penpal, the other two can do that. Certainly don’t want a relationship with you!.I just want hot sex, so you can spend you’re days conversing with them pair and you’re nights in the sack with me.

Sounds good, PM me.

PS don’t do anal.

Latest posts

Back