Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An online Broadcast?
Hi again,

I recently posted about life with my dog, and how soon it maybe coming to an end.

In 2012 i set up a website with audio, i would play music and talk while she snored in the background.

I was never sure on how many listeners i had, it was a way to keep myself busy and stopped me watching T.V. 

I did not ever use my real name either, i would call myself O.A.P. which would be One Average Person, On Another Planet.

Not sure the moderators would allow me to put the web address on here, so i won't.

But, it would be interesting to know rather than typing as most do these days, would any members here ever wish to talk on a website where anyone could be listening?

I recall in that year i visited an online chat room and had about 20 people on one skype call, of course not all chatted at the same time but it was interesting to hear how strangers would talk with one another, it was all very friendly.

A waste of time? Or something few would be interested in? 

I sometimes believe that as soon as typing became an easier option, most will do it, it is hard to get tone in type don't you think?
Most people who joined this forum want only to express themselves, to give vent to their negative thoughts and emotions.
However, there are other forums where people are interested in real communication.
I think it would be interesting, and maybe some would be interested. Although we have the voice option in the chat room, and seems like no one ever uses it... At least lately.
Voice is so much better. 🌈
[Image: tenor.gif]
I guess people are sometimes a bit shy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys. I'm new here, hoping to make friends (at least online). loser4life 6 2,026 04-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Meaw
  Lonely Young Woman Seeks Deep and Meaningful Friendships .... Online? thewillowtree 17 2,390 09-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Last Post: WallflowerGirl83
  HDTV online via Internet - really FREE! HDTV 1 1,114 01-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Syber Tiger
  New and in need of online friends. Slawcole 6 1,181 09-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  buy tramadol online no prescription ? BillyB130s0825 1 1,450 05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  Back on this site for the 3rd time with another online dating question TheRealNJLonelyDude 34 8,426 11-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: TheRealNJLonelyDude
  The online relationship? lilyelk 4 1,593 08-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Last Post: lilyelk