This is important that you read this very carefully

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwillnevershutup

Reaction score
All you have eyes will see, and all who have ears will hear. There will be people who are going to be ignorant about what I am talking about, but you should not waste your time because I won't be reading any of the comments.

I might end up getting banned, but I don't know where else to put this.

This world is run by Satan and the Illuminati (the cabal) who are very evil, most of the celebrities and politicians, etc have sold their souls to the devil and are pedophiles. Bono from U2 is a satanic pedophile, I could go on with this stuff.

I'm trying to get in contact with people who actually give a honeysuckle about how evil the world is. It's like when you say what is true and you care about the world, you are a bad guy, and when you go along with all the one dimensional spineless men and womanly cum buckets, you are a good person. I don't have time to lay out every thing. But the new world order is already in place and the globalists are involved in child sex trafficking, the list goes on. Basically they want to end all of humanity as we know it. Now God is going to win in the  end anyway, but at the same time why in the hell wouldn't I want to spread true information to the masses? There are horrific acts being done on children and babies by a certain amount of the same people that are looked up to and idolized.

If you have read this far (Given "alonelylife.com" hasn't taken this post down) and know exactly where I'm getting at, then please contact me because I'm try to uncover more information on people to expose their evil and wake people up.

My email account is [email protected]

And no trolls.... or anybody trying to work against me to set me up, I literally don't have time for this, I am contributing to fighting a war of information and breaking into the mass public of people on line little by little and the last thing I need is more bullshit.

I will state the obvious before someone else. Conspiracy theory? Though who knows. there might be some truth in what you say. Just not as bad as you assert.

What percentage of evil in the world? Involved in pedophilia and human trafficking? I know it is shocking no matter how many are involved. Just you seem to suggest that it is pandemic. Widespread.

I'm trying to discern how posting on a mostly inactive forum, instead of popular social media pages and profiles that actively and zealously cover this topic is going to help your cause in any way.

giphy.gif

Iwillnevershutup is a shill for the Reptilians. The Illuminati has been working for the betterment of mankind which in areas, conflicts with the power mad goals of the Reptilians. The Reptilians have waged an endless disinformation campaign in an effort to condemn and marginalize the Illuminati.  It is all BS.

mn9jCZ5.jpg

Minus said:
Iwillnevershutup is a shill for the Reptilians. The Illuminati has been working for the betterment of mankind which in areas, conflicts with the power mad goals of the Reptilians. The Reptilians have waged an endless disinformation campaign in an effort to condemn and marginalize the Illuminati.  It is all BS.

mn9jCZ5.jpg

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back