Couldn’t be arsed getting out of bed.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had a clean up operation.

Vanish carpet and upholstery cleaner works wonders.

What’s my life come to.

Don't you wish you could just throw the **** thing in the washing machine... Ugh. I got a cover when got a new mattress maybe two years ago and while its a pain having one more thing to wash, my mattress still looks brand new (my dogs have peed, vomited, tracked dirt in, and tried to dig through it and somehow its still in one piece) So, worth the twenty bucks I guess. 😁

kaetic said:
Don't you wish you could just throw the **** thing in the washing machine... Ugh. I got a cover when got a new mattress maybe two years ago and while its a pain having one more thing to wash, my mattress still looks brand new (my dogs have peed, vomited, tracked dirt in, and tried to dig through it and somehow its still in one piece) So, worth the twenty bucks I guess. 😁

I should get one, but it’s so much hassle going on eBay and ordering one. I have to click buttons and all sorts.

Once I start clicking buttons and all sorts, well I’ll be going to work next. It’s a slippery slope.

Latest posts

Back