What makes a woman Forever Alone? AKA femcels

• Thread starter QuietDesperation2.0
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QuietDesperation2.0

I'm not really new to this forum - I previously posted here, briefly, under the same username, but this time, I added 2.0 to it. And I'm definitely not new to forums or sites in general. You've probably seen what I've posted elsewhere online. 

It seems Forever Alone women, i.e., femcels, are a very rare breed. There's an r/trufemcels, but I find that site very light and kind of nasty, the way Reddit often is. Femcels definitely do not have the extreme anger and man-hating that male incels infamously have towards women. 

It seems most women on this forum are currently in a relationship, but are still lonely, or feel some kind of need to post here. Maybe they've found a supportive community here, and continue being here. 

I can kind of understand being lonely while in a relationship - but at the same time, I don't completely get it, since I haven't been in "real" relationship. And if women here aren't currently in a relationship, they've been in some real relationships previously. 

What makes a woman Forever Alone?

1. Extremely unattractive looks - that often means a severely ugly face, and/or ugly build/body. 

2. Anxiety and awkwardness that's not cute and appealing, but a turnoff. 

A lot of women have some anxiety and awkwardness, but it doesn't make them look uglier or more undesirable. However, my anxiety seems to make me look more unattractive and undesirable. Other Forever Alone women I've known come across the same way - their strange sort of anxiety makes them a turnoff to people, and makes them comes off very weird and unlikeable. And some people, like me, have a bullied vibe that invites more bullying. Some people look/act so milquetoast, as I do, that people just want to punch us in the face. 

Some people just have a look/vibe that people feel they NEED to be cruel and dismissive towards. It's a combination of factors for me, including unattractive looks, coupled with stereotyping against my ethnicity. Most people aren't overt, but there's definitely subconscious biases against unattractive members of certain ethnicities. 

3. Looking masculine, without the usual feminine features that men are attracted to. Kind of goes with #1. Having a face that's the opposite of the Golden Ratio when it comes to women. Studies have shown that women considered the most attractive have neotenous faces, small chins, short philtrum, large eyes, smallish faces, etc. I kind of have the opposite of all that. 

4. This is highly unusual, but it's the biggest factor in making me Forever Alone - severe anxiety around men I like, which makes me look even more unattractive, unlikeable, and undesirable around them. Most women who are shy/anxious still look decent and desirable enough - but my extreme anxiety around men I'm attracted to makes me look even more ugly/undesirable, for some reason. So they want nothing to do with me. 

5. Having a "type" that generally doesn't like you back. I have very broad and lenient tastes, as any Forever Alone person would have - but that doesn't stop me from having at least some preferences. I've lived my life in an extremely artsy, hipster, educated, SJW place. The vibe of my area is just "me" through and through. But people don't see me as I am, due to stereotypes against me, in addition to how my anxiety manifests itself in my look/vibe. So the types I like, who are everywhere around me - the default type of person in my area - want nothing to do with me. That's despite the fact that I'm more "them" than they are. 

I can try extremely hard to like and make do with someone who's the opposite of what I truly find appealing - but it becomes incredibly painful and unbearable for me. I've knowN of other women who have said the same thing. 

Anyway, this forum doesn't allow thread deletions, so I'll leave it at that. This is yet another thread contaminating the internet. But it's all true for me, and hopefully gives people insight into the neverending struggles of the rare Forever Alone female.

Do forever alone women even exist on this planet? Seems like and absurd though. They might feel forever alone but they actually aren't

Unix said:
Do forever alone women even exist on this planet? Seems like and absurd though. They might feel forever alone but they actually aren't

Couldn't the same thing be said for the guys?
They feel like they are... Pretty much all that matters isn't it?

Usually girls have way more options than a guy. This is why it's different. Sometimes a woman choose to be forever alone, while many times a guy is forced to be forever alone because he has no options

Yes, men corner the market on issues with life.  Didn't you know?  Women don't ever have problems in this area.  I think our tits shoot off magical powers that make us invulnerable to all those nasty things men have to deal with.  

WE COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously, get off your **** high horse.  Men are not the only ones that have issues with dating.  But of course you won't ever see that because you are stuck on your "men have it so horrible, it's society's fault, **** them womenfolk" crusade.

What makes a femcel?
Being rejected by the elephant man. If not, she has options.

No, I'm not defining Forever Alone as HAVING NO OPTIONS. I'm defining it as being truly Forever Alone, i.e. never being in a relationship - due to never finding a MATCH - nothing MUTUAL.

And I explained in depth, in this thread and other posts - that the reason I can find NOTHING MUTUAL is due to the various factors I've listed.

As I said in my other response - I KNOW you wouldn't be satisfied with just any girl. YOU SURELY have some preferences as well. Would you want to date the elephant girl - especially if she's also dumb, uneducated, boring - and embarassing to be seen with? How would your friends/family/the public handle it if they saw you with such a disgusting girl? What if your parents/friends hated that girl? So even if you're okay with the dumb, uneducated, boring elephant girl - your family/friends might give you so much crap and stress that you can't go on dating that elephant girl.

You are assuming the elephant girl would like me back.

QuietDesperation2.0 said:
2. Anxiety and awkwardness that's not cute and appealing, but a turnoff. 

Other Forever Alone women I've known come across the same way - their strange sort of anxiety makes them a turnoff to people, and makes them comes off very weird and unlikeable. And some people, like me, have a bullied vibe that invites more bullying. Some people look/act so milquetoast, as I do, that people just want to punch us in the face. 

Extremely passive in a way that certain types of people find annoying. It invites more bullyng to show you your place. I was a bit like that, kind of just staring at or constantly deferring to others in social situations. Something about expecting others to validate you really turns people off (the not so nice sorts but when you're young that's most people). People prefer a complete idiot who at least asserts an identity to that.

Xpendable said:
You are assuming the elephant girl would like me back.

I don't want to praise you too much...but from the one sideways pic, I have to agree with the others that you really don't look bad AT ALL. I'm sure your front and 3/4 views would look even better. And your "positives" list in your thread does contain stuff that women like - like the 6', lanky (some like that), brown, creative, and a lot more. 

I'm sure a grotesque, dumb, lowly elephant girl would like you, but you'd be disgusted and turn her down. 

Surely you have standards. Would you date Susan Boyle - if she were within your age limit? How about morbidly obese women?

TheRealCallie said:
Yes, men corner the market on issues with life.  Didn't you know?  Women don't ever have problems in this area.  I think our tits shoot off magical powers that make us invulnerable to all those nasty things men have to deal with.  

Seriously, get off your **** high horse.  Men are not the only ones that have issues with dating.  But of course you won't ever see that because you are stuck on your "men have it so horrible, it's society's fault, **** them womenfolk" crusade.

I think you should eat your own words sometimes. 
It’s his opinion, you have yours. 
No need to get all sassy about it.

TheRealCallie said:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back