How To Get Ask Out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Usvic1

Reaction score
When it comes to getting asked out, you’ll be surprised how easy it is. Once you put out the intention that you want a man, they become more aware and attracted to you. You don’t need to hunt or flirt aggressively to land a date. You don’t need to get hair extensions or wear tight revealing clothing either.   (You’ll certainly get attention that way but it’s probably not the kind you’re looking for.) You just need to be  pro-actively receptive to the men around you; they’ll do all the work, you just need to give them the  go-ahead.

I was guite happy if you stopped at tight revealing clothing :p you had me hooked mate , oh your so base Just games :rolleyes:

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
I was guite happy if you stopped at tight revealing clothing :p you had me hooked mate , oh your so base Just games :rolleyes:

That's so sexist :club:

Just kidding. lol
Look my mate will be on in a minute i bet he's got the horn....i mean he's on the phone    er......Just games has left the biulding.

Latest posts

Back