I’ve just had sex with my two daughters.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
and **** and blast got them both pregnant.

Well my wife died, so I got drunk one night, banged the two daughters, because I was drunk and horney. Didn’t use a condom. Now they’re up the duff.

I said a prayer and God’s fine with it.

Should I tell the police?.

Before that I tried sort of tried pimping them out with a load of men.

This is a sad case of madness where any father does something that could lock him away. He could find sex out in the market without damaging his daughters, lives, even though they consented to it..

TELL THE POLICE AND PAY THE CRIME...

You know you're hurtling towards a ban, right? It seems like you're capable of worthwhile comments, why do this? This is not even slightly funny.

ardour said:
You know you're hurtling towards a ban, right?  It seems like you're capable of worthwhile comments, why do this? This is not even slightly funny.

It will be funny when I’ve finished with this thread.

Where’s humourless when you need him, oh humourless come hither, let’s see what you know. Here boy!.

Shaun said:
This is a sad case of madness where any father does something that could lock him away. He could find sex out in the market without damaging his daughters, lives, even though they consented to it..

TELL THE POLICE AND PAY THE CRIME...

Right, but gods cool with it, in fact he murdered my wife!.

Look what I’ve reeled in homourless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back