Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You need to update forum rules so that cater for 2019
No matter what clause you have somewhere on your site terms and conditions, the site owner is fully responsible for not only the upkeep of this site but also the affects that content has on people have as a result of the posts. Currently all audiences and all age groups can view these.

Why has 'Puddled Duck' not been banned for their latest posts?
Why are their posts allowed to still remain?

If it means so much to keep trash like theirs then why not make an example of them and archive the rubbish into an area that provides examples of content not allowed on this site? Better still, in this instance why don't you reach out to the police for assistance before they come to you?
What exactly is missing from the rules?

The reason he hasn't been banned yet is because he hasn't broken the rules enough to warrant a ban. Everyone gets warnings before they are banned unless the offense is completely crossing all the lines. Certain people will eventually be banned, but everyone deserves a chance, whether they are a troll or just a completely horrible person or a regular person that is just fed up with life and what is being told to them. Calling them out only makes them do it more....
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(07-15-2019, 01:04 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: What exactly is missing from the rules?

The reason he hasn't been banned yet is because he hasn't broken the rules enough to warrant a ban.  Everyone gets warnings before they are banned unless the offense is completely crossing all the lines.  Certain people will eventually be banned, but everyone deserves a chance, whether they are a troll or just a completely horrible person or a regular person that is just fed up with life and what is being told to them.  Calling them out only makes them do it more....

“Everyone gets warnings before they are banned unless the offence is completely crossing all the lines.”

OK....So I guess a thread entitled ‘I just had sex with my two daughters’ doesn’t cross enough lines?! WTF? Do we need pictures before the guy is banned? This forum is fucked...
(07-15-2019, 03:53 AM)ringwood Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 01:04 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: What exactly is missing from the rules?

The reason he hasn't been banned yet is because he hasn't broken the rules enough to warrant a ban.  Everyone gets warnings before they are banned unless the offense is completely crossing all the lines.  Certain people will eventually be banned, but everyone deserves a chance, whether they are a troll or just a completely horrible person or a regular person that is just fed up with life and what is being told to them.  Calling them out only makes them do it more....

“Everyone gets warnings before they are banned unless the offence is completely crossing all the lines.”

OK....So I guess a thread entitled ‘I just had sex with my two daughters’ doesn’t cross enough lines?! WTF? Do we need pictures before the guy is banned? This forum is fucked...

Well, while I do think that thread is fucked up.  He has previously stated that the "daughters" are actually step daughters and are adults. Still fucked up, but it changes the context.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
those poor women.
I got banned for less.
I'm actually David Blane.
Rite of passage 🥳
[Image: RzLiXRO.gif]
(07-15-2019, 05:58 AM)MissBehave Wrote: Rite of passage 🥳

What is? Getting banned?

-- 
As he has done before he was twisting the story of Lot and his family (a Bible story) to troll the forum. Apparently its funny to him. I really don't think anyone is in danger.

There are plenty of people that "should be banned". He got a warning this time. I'm sure eventually he'll get himself banned too.
(07-15-2019, 11:29 AM)kaetic Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 05:58 AM)MissBehave Wrote: Rite of passage 🥳

What is? Getting banned?

-- 
As he has done before he was twisting the story of Lot and his family (a Bible story) to troll the forum. Apparently its funny to him. I really don't think anyone is in danger.

There are plenty of people that "should be banned". He got a warning this time. I'm sure eventually he'll get himself banned too.

Just a joke. 
*holding hands up*
😋
[Image: RzLiXRO.gif]
(07-14-2019, 11:43 PM)windowtothesky Wrote:  also the affects that content has on people have as a result of the posts. 

So someone posts a thread stating how videogames are evil, a middle aged nutjob reads it and goes to hold up a Best Buy and the site owner is responsible?
Sorry, that's nonsense.
Parents, in the first place, should not let their children read any unfiltered garbage that runs down from the internet in the first place. That is their responsibility, not the site owner's.
If the above were to hapoen, might as well delete FB and youtube wholesale, amount of untrue garbage festering there...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Members Forum humourless 2 265 06-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: humourless
  Happy 2019 to all... SquigglyLines 17 1,387 01-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Zorananda
  New to the forum, hey :) Th3Unforgiven 7 764 12-29-2018, 11:53 AM
Last Post: SoftMelodies
  Finally posting on this forum! Muse 9 1,474 01-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Hello from Introvertisland Forum Wordy 14 2,283 02-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Wordy
  Hi people of the forum! :-) Augusto 21 3,352 01-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Hi, New to the forum TomL 10 1,943 01-31-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lacrecia
  New to the whole forum thang. Kototama 15 2,650 08-26-2015, 12:17 AM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  I went to this forum because... BrokenGlassbyBrick 10 2,421 08-06-2015, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Lowlander
  Hi everyone, found out about this forum from the Social Anxiety Forum jblanch3 8 2,696 05-06-2015, 06:08 AM
Last Post: wolvesjr