Top 5 Sanest People on Lonely Life Forums

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humourless

Reaction score
let me ponder further and i will get back to you. i just might make the list myself.

Let me know if you start an insane list. I'd like to make the top 3 if possible. Find me a judge to bribe, just in case!

top 5 insane list would attract an immediate ban whereas this one should last at least 18 hours before a ban is issued.

Have you even considered the lasting effects of the people who isn't on this list, will have? How insecure and fragile many members are here?

Well, I just hope you don't put yourself on the list. You felt compelled to voice yourself without even trying hard. Hmm, if a non-sane person created such a list, does it still make it tangible? Or is it just bias? Just like your list from earlier of people and hypocritically claiming the same about moderators.

Because starting a thread lazily without the actual content and making it for pure speculation, while intentionally stirring things up constitutes as a form of sanity? A lot of your behavior is not funny or cute anymore to most here. If that is in fact your true nature, find a different way of expressing it please. Because I think you forget you are doing that among-st the very broken and most fragile demographic. here. Otherwise, personally, all I see is ego bruising and retaliating bitterness lately.

Content and non-toxic discussion is what makes things more positive, productive, and open to discussion. Not threads with a single sentence and underlining emotions to draw attention. It appears you want the good and bad attention. Almost as if you want to purposely provoke people and gain allies to form some kind of revolution here or validate your view point. The irony of expecting change out of something when someone isn't willing to do the same.

Just so we're even more clear that we are not on the same page anymore; You probably forget, I defended and enjoyed your humor and change of pace on here, once. Now I just see I was mistaken about you as you continue to let your distaste here be known while trying to hide your feelings behind it as if you're entirely right without a fault.

I forsee this thread being closed fairly soon and I 100% agree with such a decision from moderators. Stop taking things wrongly when people just don't want any trouble.

Im tempted to put siku on. He really knows how to make a person feel guilty and his writing is pretty orsum. He might go on my top 5 high moral grounders though. Hes real sunsetive. He is just what this forum needs. Humourless. Fits in perfectly.

Here are some nominees:
dzelx3s.png

Thanks Rodent. Food for thought. I will look over their posts and see if I agree with you. Thanks for the input.

Forgive a brief serious tangent here.
But what is sanity though?
How do I stay sane?
As a Christian I stay sane by not taking myself too seriously. Nor this life.
I had a little problem at work yesterday. It was on my mind for a while. if I continue to let it bug me I will be heading toward the insane direction.
My advice to me is don't let my mind focus on one thing for too long.
part of me might feel some guilt for starting this thread. But life is too short. If I am going to worry whether people are offended by what I say I may as well stop expressing myself altogether.
Insanity is non self acceptance. Rejecting the self. But as far as a Christian is concerned "the self" is very different to what we think it is. The true self is not the ego but someone or thing much deeper.
So don't take things personally siku and others. You are not who you think you are. You are much much more. Find that real person underneath the façade you put on here. We are all wearing masks and we might not even realise it. The mask is not you.
Man I get deep sometimes!

OK hazed. Will look over your track record. Is there any evidence of self mockery or irony in your posts? That is a definite advantage.
If you happen to win a spot , there is a rumour among us managers that you will attract a fully paid moderator position. Its not a huge salary but you will get training in communicating with miserable people.

OK hazed. Will look over your track record. Is there any evidence of self mockery or irony in your posts? That is a definite advantage.
If you happen to win a spot , there is a rumour among us managers that you will attract a fully paid moderator position. Its not a huge salary but you will get training in communicating with miserable people.

thanks hazed

PandaSwag said:
Does it change the connotation if it's least insane vs Sanest?
You are not the most insane person on here Puddled. Nor are you the most sane. Most if not all are in the middle.

humourless said:
Im tempted to put siku on. He really knows how to make a person feel guilty and his writing is pretty orsum. He might go on my top 5 high moral grounders though. Hes real sunsetive. He is just what this forum needs. Humourless. Fits in perfectly.

Everyone has different types of sense of humor. I just prefer to stay away from the types that can be insensitive, carelessly arrogant or obnoxious. Ya know, treat people how you want to be treated. That's just giving a honeysuckle about other people other than yourself, and thinking before you speak. Forget morals, it's just common decency.

I know exactly who I am, and you can put a mask on me all you want. I've wore many in the past just trying to figure people out as well as myself. I've been in fact taking it off more lately hence my high moral grounds and voicing my opinion more than ever on here. Sorry if I disappoint you and I'm not more complex or fake. **** right I have high morals. You know what is the strongest breeding grounds for high morals? Self-reflection and being open-minded of other people's thoughts or feelings. Including but not limiting to your own. Having a clear outlook as to why these cycles of hate continues and where the problems in this world stem from. As well as understanding that no one is seemingly evil, and are only provoked or molded by being around selfishness for too long.

I coloured you so it's only fair you get to colour me. Now that we know where we both stand, expect me to tell you when you get out of line because that's who I am. You can play off anything you say as humor all you want, how, what, WHERE and when it's said shows a world of a difference. I've spent my entire life questioning if this is the real me as nearly everyone doubts it my entire life, so yeah I'm sensitive lol. Yes, I give a fresia enough to defend myself because I'm very insecure not because I'm fake or feel I have to prove myself to anyone anymore. I in fact do things because it's right and I genuinely hate seeing people hurt, and I'm a giant ******* softie. However, I lose such morals from selfish and insensitive people. Which leads me here. And just a fyi, my motivations are anything but trying to get a moderator position nor any position of power anywhere. It leads to corruption but thanks for that other indirect jab with that clearly and 'purely humor', and nothing more.

Try some humor that doesn't fall on indirect jabs or mockery and playing like you aren't affected by the things people say while being the pot calling the kettle black talking about sensitivity. Again, leaves me to my point, treat others how you want to be treated. Simple. And if you don't like the heat, stop cooking up your sense of humor in the kitchen. I'm not going to go to a sophisticated art show and then mock them with my crayon and coloring book jokes followed by telling them to "lighten up" as I'm clearly just trying to gain attention without any regard to anyone else.

Man, I need to be more selfish and grow a sense of humor. I should let my material be at the cost of other people because it's very clever and inspiring. Then, I can finally come to terms with who I really am. Appreciate the provoking, I felt entirely compelled to explain myself and how much of an indifference we have right now. Thanks for leaving that door wide open waiting for me. Because y'know, my fake self just loves talking about myself and has something to prove. Yes, I am hypocritically stooping to your level. Because, there is no quicker way to get on my bad side than to call me fake.

I'm an INFJ and a Libra. Look my 'fake self' up. :)

humourless said:

thanks hazed

Wtf ..you get paid for being a Mod.Can i apply for over night shift because i cant sleep .Is it double bubble for unsociable hours.Do we get to have meetings like.I really want to meet Minus he/she is so mysterious.I just want to hug him/she😊Can i have the sarnies left over after meetings cause i hate waisting food and have a big family to feed thankyou.Actually NM about the position can i just meet Minus and have the sarnies please.

just games
im concerned about the level of your cheerfulness. Seems to me you have broken through the cheerfulness threshold. one of the forum rules. you are not alliwed to be too happy.

siku
i read your post
can you believe we might actually have something in common besides being loners?
pm me if you want. i dont hate you

but getting all the poison out is healthy.
wr all need to explode imo.

Latest posts

Back