Spelling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just Games

Hey people i'm getting on a bit and as my mate Houmeress pointed out am hopeess at spelling.This i have now added to my list of issues reasons why i am lonely.I have a good excuse though i went to a strict Grammar school with an Engish teacher that like to throw board rubbers when you got questions wrong.

Do you think it is important to receive a good education to get on in live.....sorry life.

Serious answers please?

It’s important to have a good education in life. But a good education can be defined many different ways. When it comes to spelling some can take issue with that and some don’t care. If it bothers you, I’d say focus on looking at spell check to help learn instead of typing so fast without finding out where you’re going wrong.

I don't think spelling is a huge thing anymore unless you have a job where you have to write things down by hand. I'm not a great speller but with such easy access to the internet, if I'm writing something by hand and I'm not sure how to spell something I just look it up. Most browsers have a built in spell check, if you misspell a word it underlines it for you and you can right click to get a quick list of what it thinks you are trying to spell.

There are a lot of successful people who never went to college or finished high school. It depends on what you want to do in life. It's always good to get a decent education as even most basic jobs now require at least a high school diploma.

Latest posts

Back