I was a Trol

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just Games

Hi guys only me again.

When i were in my twenties when i first got the internet you know modems an all that i did something i still feel bad about.My wife was working evenings and i was alone with two kids after work basically missing the Mrs and after they were asleep one night i found a forum with lots of happy Americans chatting away to each other exchanging banter and good experiences and i felt i dunno bored lonely and jealous.

So in the middle of there convos i would keep repeating 'Do you want a stella' or can you go corner shop for me and get an eight pack of stella you no the idea it was based around Stella(my faouvorite lager of choice.Nothing rood or nasty that wadnt me couldn't do that was dragged up wright i spose.Anyway they totally ignored me so luckily and this all happened after my mate who iplyed sport with left me cause i wouldny go parties he was single i found a great pool game where you could chat to random peopl and it was fun..loved it.Then the wife got pregnant again an it was all hands on ship for three more knackering years you know what its like and my work went through the roof .I found a classic car forum yadayada  zzzzz anyway heres my question?

I know why i did it  because i was lonely ,bored and jealous.

Have you ever been a Troll?
Why did you do it?
Did you get a kick from it?
Did you seek attention like me?
Were you lonely like me?
Have you grown out of it?

Answer anything you like any way u like

See it lick a Trools Anoymous meeting

Its ok yaw among friends.

ALL are welcome😊

Have you ever been a Troll?
I guess? If troll means deliberately trying to get a rise out of people then yeahh i've done that and still do at times.
Why did you do it?
Sometimes it's in good fun and mutual, that's more irl. Online i do it because i don't know how else to fit in and resort to that, and for the attention. 
Did you get a kick from it?
Usually it makes me feel worse.
Did you seek attention like me?
Yes.
Were you lonely like me?
Yes.
Have you grown out of it?
No.

Answer anything you like any way u like
Alright.

See it lick a Trools Anoymous meeting
I do not want to be licked.

Its ok yaw among friends.
I have only 1 friend here.

ALL are welcome😊
Even illegals?

Good man .Love you man .So brave to come clean about it.Whole group give him a hug :D

Now anyone else your ok we've all been there.Sit down now mate get your tea yaw looking a bit sweaty...

Sorry forgot any new members feel free to expand on the questions it all help the younger ones in their battle.

Hazed stop licking the tea lady i meant 'like'.

Anyone else????

Right people i've got a sweet surprise for you😊.Trouble been ill tonite so i'm deporting the meeting and cause its ointernational we have a special guest from the states going to take the rains.He's a bit late but he does like a grand entrance.Of course anyone please feel free to char the meeting till he comes.

NITEY night people...love you ALL. :rolleyes:

praise the Lord .
ive changed my ways.
I youze to behave badly but now I am the very picture of milk and honey. Being sweet with people werks.
I discovered there were bigger jerks than me though. And being noice to them only made them werz and I sarfered more.
You know whats werz than trowelling? Ignoring people. Pretending they don't exist. Now that really hertz.

humourless said:
praise the Lord .
ive changed my ways.
I youze to  behave badly but now I am the very picture of milk and honey. Being sweet with people werks.
I discovered there were bigger jerks than me though. And being noice to them only made them werz and I sarfered more.
You know whats werz than trowelling? Ignoring people. Pretending they don't exist. Now that really hertz.

Thanks Humourless.I love you mate 'BIG HUG' excuse the armpits i ran outta Old Spice.Group hug everyone...lets hit the pubs the strife can wait.

strife?
thats what is missing here.
m more strife is better than no life

I initially read that as 'I was a Tool'... You've both warn out your welcome anyway. Yawns.

ardour said:
I initially read that as 'I was a Tool'...  You've both warn out your welcome anyway. Yawns.

Its ok Ardour mate Tools are welcome too..but bring your wallet mate i aint buying all the pints again ;).Cheer up it might never happen :rolleyes: NM....

Trouble and Strife Humour my lovely=wife its cockney mate..oh dear.

The thing is, "trolling" is not always a bad thing, depending on how it is done. Everyone has been a troll before, I would imagine. Nothing wrong with that.

Even if you were a mean troll at one point in your life, the only thing you can really do is atone for what you did, whether it be with the other person/people or even if it's just with yourself.

But, there also comes a point where you have to realize you have taken it too far and just knock it the fresia off. Not everyone has what it takes to be an effective troll, whether good or bad.

As for myself. Well, I'm sure all the people here who have called me a troll can answer for me. They seem to know me better than I know myself :club:

No one needs to know the person they are calling a troll. Trolls say stuff either with the hopes of hurting/getting attention or it is words said way to harshly than what's needed, continually. 
It's bad no matter what your intentions are. It's not that hard to say things without being rude and mean. 
I see it more as a bullying behavior. 

But yeah, we all have said bad stuff and it's all about trying not to.

I want to be a meta-troll because my faith in my individual impact on this place is waning and I'm starting to be okay with going down as merely a clever ******* instead of an insightful wall-texter. Genuine opinions are so 2016.

TheRealCallie said:
The thing is, "trolling" is not always a bad thing, depending on how it is done.  Everyone has been a troll before, I would imagine.  Nothing wrong with that.  

Even if you were a mean troll at one point in your life, the only thing you can really do is atone for what you did, whether it be with the other person/people or even if it's just with yourself.  

But, there also comes a point where you have to realize you have taken it too far and just knock it the fresia off.  Not everyone has what it takes to be an effective troll, whether good or bad.  

As for myself.  Well, I'm sure all the people here who have called me a troll can answer for me.  They seem to know me better than I know myself :club:
another orsum post from cally wally or collywally to her friends
cal really knows how to put you in your place. I really took notice when she used the "f" word. shes real good when it comes to tough talk.
I was going to put collywolly in my top 5 sanest persons list but I think I will save it for "most f'ed up list instead.

MissBehave said:
No one needs to know the person they are calling a troll. Trolls say stuff either with the hopes of hurting/getting attention or it is words said way to harshly than what's needed, continually. 
It's bad no matter what your intentions are. It's not that hard to say things without being rude and mean. 
I see it more as a bullying behavior. 

But yeah, we all have said bad stuff and it's all about trying not to.

Idk that's a pretty wide spectrum. If you don't care about intentions, then you're basically saying that anytime anyone takes offense it is your fault regardless of what you actually posted.
I think that's a pretty broad definition for troll.

And yes I do understand that's not really what you were intending to say. You wanted to put "Callie "in her place". Its weird to me she's the only one who gets called out for this kind of stuff.

But even so, you said intention doesn't matter, which means you're saying you don't care what she's actually trying to say. I think we all have a little bias to each other based on past interactions that doesn't make the other person a troll.

Imo a troll purposefully does it to disrupt either because they think is funny, or they want to be mean, or both. Intention matters.

kaetic said:
Idk that's a pretty wide spectrum. If you don't care about intentions, then you're basically saying that anytime anyone takes offense it is your fault regardless of what you actually posted.
I think that's a pretty broad definition for troll.

And yes I do understand that's not really what you were intending to say. You wanted to put "Callie "in her place". Its weird to me she's the only one who gets called out for this kind of stuff.

But even so, you said intention doesn't matter, which means you're saying you don't care what she's actually trying to say. I think we all have a little bias to each other based on past interactions that doesn't make the other person a troll.

I could call this a troll just for how out of context you're taking the reply, and the spin you're throwing on it.

Sure because anytime someone says something we don't like, they must be trolling the forum. Thanks for proving my point.

kaetic said:
Sure because anytime someone says something we don't like, they must be trolling the forum. Thanks for proving my point.

Said could. Feel like we are talking past each other here.

You don’t have to know a person to read their intentions. They do it for reactions... and sometimes just out of contempt for people. Clearly two or three members around here are doing it as blatantly as it gets.

Latest posts

Back