Sacred Cows

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

humourless

Reaction score
How to become a sacred cow on ALLF

- survive here, just stay here for more than 6 months
-get acknowledgement for your empathy by saying "sorry to hear that"
-after a while people start to look up to you because you say nothing interesting but nevertheless harmless
-go unchallenged and see yourself as a sacred cow
-be proud that you aren't a wicked troll even though you are basically lifeless
-complain a lot about trolls, which elevates your status, even though you don't do much else
-be humourless because humour equals troll or lack of compassion
-finally say to yourself "thank God for people like me"

humourless said:
How to become a sacred cow on ALLF

- survive here, just stay here for more than 6 months
-get acknowledgement for your empathy by saying "sorry to hear that"
-after a while people start to look up to you because you say nothing interesting but nevertheless harmless
-go unchallenged and see yourself as a sacred cow
-be proud that you aren't a wicked troll even though you are basically lifeless
-complain a lot about trolls, which elevates your status, even though you don't do much else
-be humourless because humour equals troll or lack of compassion
-finally say to yourself "thank God for people like me"

tenor.gif

You don't qualify as a sacred cow yet Panda.
And neither do I.

So the two positive attributes (as in active traits, not avoided traits) that will prevent you from being a sacred cow are:
  1. being """interesting"""
  2. being full of life
Is this accurate?

How many click-bait threads are going to repeat the same? Please, just make a "Humourless' humor thread" or something. Because some of us don't like wasting our time giving a crap enough to open up another thread to see the same attention-seeking with a very 'real' (not humorous) disapproval and resentment of this place because your humor isn't seen or praised as you think it should be, all in the guise of humor. Over and over again.

Yes, I don't approve because if I wanted this I'd go on an entirely different forum or just browse you tube comments all day of people who think their bitter low brow humor equates to charisma and not understand that many aren't laughing because it's in bad taste. Thank you.

I agree, take all the 'harmless joshing' and veiled shots at people and put it in one thread instead.

In fact start your own threads, misery morons.
Put some life into the forum instead of complaining about mine.

robot-jpg.71706

In other words they are speechless. But they just cant let it go. They have to post.

humourless said:

Always appreciate the maturity alongside our indifferences. What's considered to be Misery is in the eye of the beholder buddy. It's clear we just don't see eye to eye despite trying to knock some sense into each other or lighten the mood. So, you stay in your part of the forum and be left alone and everyone else will do the same .That's, that. However, I 'will' open my big mouth when I feel you are being reckless with your humour and how you express it when putting it in categories it doesn't belong or you disrespect members (whether it was intentional or not). It's never been anything personal until you decided to walk that path in retaliation and it slowly started here when you got your first ban and grew into something worse over time. You personally attacked others (not intentionally maybe but it was personal jabs), to then, feel like you were victimized when it was done in return. With your own general misunderstanding that we must just lack a sense of humor otherwise we wouldn't take things personal, as again, you took things even more personal yourself. That's the last time I am going to explain this... I promise, because I grow tired of repeating myself and trying to get to you because contrary to whatever you're thinking, I actually care and don't want you gone or alone.

Siku said:
humourless said:

Always appreciate the maturity alongside our indifferences. What's considered to be Misery is in the eye of the beholder buddy. It's clear we just don't see eye to eye despite trying to knock some sense into each other or lighten the mood. So, you stay in your part of the forum and be left alone and everyone else will do the same .That's, that. However, I 'will' open my big mouth when I feel you are being reckless with your humour and how you express it when putting it in categories it doesn't belong or you disrespect members (whether it was intentional or not). It's never been anything personal until you decided to walk that path in retaliation and it slowly started here when you got your first ban and grew into something worse over time. You personally attacked others (not intentionally maybe but it was personal jabs), to then, feel like you were victimized when it was done in return. With your own general misunderstanding that we must just lack a sense of humor otherwise we wouldn't take things personal, as again, you took things even more personal yourself. That's the last time I am going to explain this... I promise, because I grow tired of repeating myself and trying to get to you because contrary to whatever you're thinking, I actually care and don't want you gone or alone.

your words don't hurt me  and I can see you have an authenticity that I haven't given you credit for. You probably got a lot more going for you as I don't really know you at all. As I don't know any other people. Even Callie, who grew into something much worse in my imagination than she really is perhaps. Maybe she represents some of my difficulty communicating with women in the workplace.  Younger ones especially seem to treat old codgers like me with disdain. If you don't show enough confidence, they will turn any of my weaknesses into a mountain. And yet I communicate with some women very well. And my partner has had her complaints about me but I think her final verdict will be a positive one.
Some people actually like me online because of my avatar. Ive used it on other forums with success and failure. But I just love that avatar because it expresses my soul in a way. Its self parody too. Im making fun of my seriousness, my angry moments, my attitude to the world. My problem was I missed the teenage rebellion years. late puberty. Im going through puberty. Ardour is going to send me a copy of this warts and all post as proof I am contradicting myself. If that is what makes him feel better go for it. 
well I almost jumped off the cliff tonight but I feel a bit better now. Suicide and suicidal thoughts are a curious mix aren't they. Yes there is self pity. And the melodrama is narcissistic and self-absorbed. But there is also that feeling that we are on the crest of a breakthrough. we are reaching out. Christians might say we are digging deep for the sincerest of prayers. God if you exist, help me out. I cant rely on my limited human resources any more. Suddenly we feel connected with all the suicidals in the world. And there is no shame. We shouldn't feel shame for feeling suicidal. Get rid of that shame because you might be at your most human when you've reached this low point in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back