Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another hello
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a few months and was using the account NiecyMouse. In trying to log in I managed to get into this old account. I am Eve's sister and once visited often. I lot of things have changed for me. So hello, again as I  re-introduce myself.

I am 55. Just had a birthday.  I recently started listening to youtube programs of Hinduism and Buddhism. I really like them and they help me to see life a little more clearly. If anyone out there is Hindu or Buddhist, it would be nice to chat about spiritual things. Over the past two weeks, I have stopped taking my psych meds for PTSD and depression. I am tired of feeling like a zombie. I stopped all my therapy, which was weekly and now I am going to try to heal my way. We will see how it goes...lol

I have a new job washing dishes part-time. It's a long way from the career I once had as a hospice nurse. I'm happy with it for now and grateful for it too. My symptoms have made me where I have short term memory loss and I tend to isolate -A LOT. I don't like being around more than a few people.  My companion animal is a sweet dog named, Jaxx. He's all I really have close by. My family is a long way from me and I miss them very much.

In trying to reinvent myself, I have decided to pursue songwriting. I have always loved writing since I was a child and perhaps that is the gift that I brought with me into the world. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope to contribute to this place. Hello again to all my old friends here and the new ones I will make.

NAL!!!! Welcome back. (hug)
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
Hello, Naleena.
I'm new here.

Nice to hear your story. I'm not a Buddhist or Hinduist, but I have a friend who is, and once I spoke about therapy with her (for she has her issues) and she said what she needed was meditation... Maybe therapy isn't for everyone.

I've been thinking about reading the I Ching, although I'm not interested in the religion in itself, but I'm kind of curious about Chinese culture and thought, so I bought an edition. The god I'm into is the Hebrew one though.

May things go well with you.
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
(07-19-2019, 07:15 AM)Hello Callie :) Wrote: I think I just might check into the chat room tonight. Maybe I'll see ya there. (hugs)

TheRealCallieNAL!!!!  Welcome back.  (hug)

(07-19-2019, 11:08 AM)Hello, GustavoThe I Ching sounds interesting. Please let me know what you think of it. What is it about the Chinese cutlture that interests you? GustavusMacer Wrote: Hello, Naleena.
I'm new here.

Nice to hear your story. I'm not a Buddhist or Hinduist, but I have a friend who is, and once I spoke about therapy with her (for she has her issues) and she said what she needed was meditation... Maybe therapy isn't for everyone.

I've been thinking about reading the I Ching, although I'm not interested in the religion in itself, but I'm kind of curious about Chinese culture and thought, so I bought an edition. The god I'm into is the Hebrew one though.

May things go well with you.

(07-19-2019, 07:04 AM)Naleena Wrote: Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a few months and was using the account NiecyMouse. In trying to log in I managed to get into this old account. I am Eve's sister and once visited often. I lot of things have changed for me. So hello, again as I  re-introduce myself.

I am 55. Just had a birthday.  I recently started listening to youtube programs of Hinduism and Buddhism. I really like them and they help me to see life a little more clearly. If anyone out there is Hindu or Buddhist, it would be nice to chat about spiritual things. Over the past two weeks, I have stopped taking my psych meds for PTSD and depression. I am tired of feeling like a zombie. I stopped all my therapy, which was weekly and now I am going to try to heal my way. We will see how it goes...lol

I have a new job washing dishes part-time. It's a long way from the career I once had as a hospice nurse. I'm happy with it for now and grateful for it too. My symptoms have made me where I have short term memory loss and I tend to isolate -A LOT. I don't like being around more than a few people.  My companion animal is a sweet dog named, Jaxx. He's all I really have close by. My family is a long way from me and I miss them very much.

In trying to reinvent myself, I have decided to pursue songwriting. I have always loved writing since I was a child and perhaps that is the gift that I brought with me into the world. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope to contribute to this place. Hello again to all my old friends here and the new ones I will make.

Good luck, naleena, hope everything goes ok for you.
(07-20-2019, 03:05 AM)Puddled Ducke. Wrote: Good luck, naleena, hope everything goes ok for you.

Thank you, Puddled Duck  Shy

Hey Nal, welcome back! Nice to see you around. (:
Hi Naleena ,welcome back to the forum .