Another hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a few months and was using the account NiecyMouse. In trying to log in I managed to get into this old account. I am Eve's sister and once visited often. I lot of things have changed for me. So hello, again as I  re-introduce myself.

I am 55. Just had a birthday.  I recently started listening to youtube programs of Hinduism and Buddhism. I really like them and they help me to see life a little more clearly. If anyone out there is Hindu or Buddhist, it would be nice to chat about spiritual things. Over the past two weeks, I have stopped taking my psych meds for PTSD and depression. I am tired of feeling like a zombie. I stopped all my therapy, which was weekly and now I am going to try to heal my way. We will see how it goes...lol

I have a new job washing dishes part-time. It's a long way from the career I once had as a hospice nurse. I'm happy with it for now and grateful for it too. My symptoms have made me where I have short term memory loss and I tend to isolate -A LOT. I don't like being around more than a few people.  My companion animal is a sweet dog named, Jaxx. He's all I really have close by. My family is a long way from me and I miss them very much.

In trying to reinvent myself, I have decided to pursue songwriting. I have always loved writing since I was a child and perhaps that is the gift that I brought with me into the world. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope to contribute to this place. Hello again to all my old friends here and the new ones I will make.

Hello, Naleena.
I'm new here.

Nice to hear your story. I'm not a Buddhist or Hinduist, but I have a friend who is, and once I spoke about therapy with her (for she has her issues) and she said what she needed was meditation... Maybe therapy isn't for everyone.

I've been thinking about reading the I Ching, although I'm not interested in the religion in itself, but I'm kind of curious about Chinese culture and thought, so I bought an edition. The god I'm into is the Hebrew one though.

May things go well with you.

Hello Callie :) said:
I think I just might check into the chat room tonight. Maybe I'll see ya there. (hugs)

TheRealCallieNAL!!!!  Welcome back.  (hug)

Hello said:
Hello, Naleena.
I'm new here.

Nice to hear your story. I'm not a Buddhist or Hinduist, but I have a friend who is, and once I spoke about therapy with her (for she has her issues) and she said what she needed was meditation... Maybe therapy isn't for everyone.

I've been thinking about reading the I Ching, although I'm not interested in the religion in itself, but I'm kind of curious about Chinese culture and thought, so I bought an edition. The god I'm into is the Hebrew one though.

May things go well with you.

Naleena said:
Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a few months and was using the account NiecyMouse. In trying to log in I managed to get into this old account. I am Eve's sister and once visited often. I lot of things have changed for me. So hello, again as I  re-introduce myself.

I am 55. Just had a birthday.  I recently started listening to youtube programs of Hinduism and Buddhism. I really like them and they help me to see life a little more clearly. If anyone out there is Hindu or Buddhist, it would be nice to chat about spiritual things. Over the past two weeks, I have stopped taking my psych meds for PTSD and depression. I am tired of feeling like a zombie. I stopped all my therapy, which was weekly and now I am going to try to heal my way. We will see how it goes...lol

I have a new job washing dishes part-time. It's a long way from the career I once had as a hospice nurse. I'm happy with it for now and grateful for it too. My symptoms have made me where I have short term memory loss and I tend to isolate -A LOT. I don't like being around more than a few people.  My companion animal is a sweet dog named, Jaxx. He's all I really have close by. My family is a long way from me and I miss them very much.

In trying to reinvent myself, I have decided to pursue songwriting. I have always loved writing since I was a child and perhaps that is the gift that I brought with me into the world. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope to contribute to this place. Hello again to all my old friends here and the new ones I will make.

Good luck, naleena, hope everything goes ok for you.

Latest posts

Back