Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Smile 
New to this forum and I just wanted to say hi.  Smile
Welcome, Bored person...
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
You're bored so you came to the board. Toungue Welcome
This above all: to thine ownself be true.
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a person needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

For an introduction, I feel I miss information. So.. do you have a story? Rolleyes Big Grin
My story? I came across this forum last night when I was bored.  Big Grin

That’s basically the story of my weekends. I’m not gonna complain because overall I’m not lonely. I’m just lacking in the social aspects of life. I’ve yet to have a romantic relationship and I have a very small semi circle of friends. A lot better than some. But I’m early 40s and it’s not getting any easier to find others in similar circumstances.  So, this really is about joining a forum with some people who can understand where I’m coming from without gasping at my lack of social life.  Smile
Hello.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5280231]
Hello, Bored. Welcome to ALL.

(07-21-2019, 12:47 PM)Bored Wrote: My story? I came across this forum last night when I was bored.  Big Grin

That’s basically the story of my weekends. I’m not gonna complain because overall I’m not lonely. I’m just lacking in the social aspects of life. I’ve yet to have a romantic relationship and I have a very small semi circle of friends. A lot better than some. But I’m early 40s and it’s not getting any easier to find others in similar circumstances.  So, this really is about joining a forum with some people who can understand where I’m coming from without gasping at my lack of social life.  Smile

Ok. A more proper Welcome, then.
Cool Thank you ALL.