Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My story? I came across this forum last night when I was bored.  :D

That’s basically the story of my weekends. I’m not gonna complain because overall I’m not lonely. I’m just lacking in the social aspects of life. I’ve yet to have a romantic relationship and I have a very small semi circle of friends. A lot better than some. But I’m early 40s and it’s not getting any easier to find others in similar circumstances.  So, this really is about joining a forum with some people who can understand where I’m coming from without gasping at my lack of social life.  :)

Bored said:
My story? I came across this forum last night when I was bored.  :D

That’s basically the story of my weekends. I’m not gonna complain because overall I’m not lonely. I’m just lacking in the social aspects of life. I’ve yet to have a romantic relationship and I have a very small semi circle of friends. A lot better than some. But I’m early 40s and it’s not getting any easier to find others in similar circumstances.  So, this really is about joining a forum with some people who can understand where I’m coming from without gasping at my lack of social life.  :)

Ok. A more proper Welcome, then.

Latest posts

Back