Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMV Share
As the thread title suggests, I'd like to share some of my favorite AMVs (Anime Music Videos) in hopes to get a trend going and maybe discover some new great ones from others along the way. That's ofcourse if any other active members here share this similar interest. We'll see. Smile

AMVs are a big part of my past as I used to create them and was such a passionate music and anime/manga fan. I still am with music but I fell off of anime as I grew older. Recently, I've found myself getting more relaxed and finding some of them to be quite therapeutic. Which leads me to this thread's creation. Toungue

Here's my first share :
(07-27-2019, 10:53 AM)Siku Wrote: As the thread title suggests, I'd like to share some of my favorite AMVs (Anime Music Videos) in hopes to get a trend going and maybe discover some new great ones from others along the way. That's ofcourse if any other active members here share this similar interest. We'll see. Smile

AMVs are a big part of my past as I used to create them and was such a passionate music and anime/manga fan. I still am with music but I fell off of anime as I grew older. Recently, I've found myself getting more relaxed and finding some of them to be quite therapeutic. Which leads me to this thread's creation. Toungue

Here's my first share :

This is awesome.  Thanks for sharing.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7324587]
Here's a really well-done emotional one for any Naruto fans Smile :

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share a Youtube playlist you like Azariah 1 1,374 04-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan