Any Potential Authors?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Old Fellah

Reaction score
I have been trying to write a novel about an ex-SAS guy, just wondering if there are any other potential authors on this foreums who have any si8milar ideas?

I am not a published author, but I write stories for fun.

I am also unfamiliar with the term ex-SAS.

MaratheGray said:
I am not a published author, but I write stories for fun.

I am also unfamiliar with the term ex-SAS.

Google says this..lol

[font=arial, sans-serif]The Special Air Service ([/font][font=arial, sans-serif]SAS[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]) is a special forces unit of the British [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Army[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]. The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]SAS[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] was founded in 1941 as a regiment, and later reconstituted as a corps in 1950. The unit undertakes a number of roles including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism, direct action and hostage rescue.[/font]

I am not ex-SAS, but did a few years in the British Army.
Basically, I am looking for a co-author who is honest as I've been screwed over once and it left a nasty taste.

If you have any interest then please send me an private email rather than using this forum.
Thanks.

You need to be able to spell so that people can read your book.

I've been working on a couple books off and on, but my ideas are all superhero or sci-fi, but if you ever need a fresh pair of eyes on something I'm willing to help.

Hmm.. I think you should talk to Gus!
Maybe he got some ideas. 
I have no idea if he actually does but.. 
He was the first person I thought about. 
Gus, where are yah 😊

Latest posts

Back