Hello ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaratheGray

Reaction score
Hello All here,

How do I begin? Well, I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm here because I am the real cause of my own loneliness, and I really need to figure my way out of it. I have a bad habit of cutting off people and potential relationships everywhere to the point that I paint myself into a circle of solitude with my loneliness and isolation. I'm hoping that by being here that I gain a bit of perspective into fixing my way out of my own trap that I keep falling into, and perhaps meet some people here as well.

Naleena said:
Hello, Marathegrey

What an awesome name! Love it. Welcome to the forum. You are sure to meet a lot of nice folks here.

Have a good night.
Nal

Thank you very much, Naleena. I am very glad to be here. :)

MaratheGray said:
Hello All here,

How do I begin? Well, I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm here because I am the real cause of my own loneliness, and I really need to figure my way out of it. I have a bad habit of cutting off people and potential relationships everywhere to the point that I paint myself into a circle of solitude with my loneliness and isolation. I'm hoping that by being here that I gain a bit of perspective into fixing my way out of my own trap that I keep falling into, and perhaps meet some people here as well.

Hello! Welcome. Talking about it might help. (About the trap, I mean...) So, again, welcome!

Hello. I'm in IL USA. Understand your predicament. Mine is exactly the same, but the result is the same. thought I'd say hello and see how that goes. Best.

Hello, Gustavus, Artemus. Sorry, I guess it's been awhile. (Maybe the reason for my loneliness is my inconsistency). Anyways, I am doing ok this Christmas, it is pretty good, only a few breakdowns, which I count as progress and current mood is up, which is good. How are you guys?

MaratheGray said:
Hello All here,

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sun35 said:
MaratheGray said:
Hello All here,

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hello, thank you, more like a return really, but thank you Sun.

6673552936d350107d.gif

Latest posts

Back