Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ALL
Hello All here,

How do I begin? Well, I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm here because I am the real cause of my own loneliness, and I really need to figure my way out of it. I have a bad habit of cutting off people and potential relationships everywhere to the point that I paint myself into a circle of solitude with my loneliness and isolation. I'm hoping that by being here that I gain a bit of perspective into fixing my way out of my own trap that I keep falling into, and perhaps meet some people here as well.
Hello, Marathegrey

What an awesome name! Love it. Welcome to the forum. You are sure to meet a lot of nice folks here.

Have a good night.
Nal

(07-30-2019, 02:56 PM)Naleena Wrote: Hello, Marathegrey

What an awesome name! Love it. Welcome to the forum. You are sure to meet a lot of nice folks here.

Have a good night.
Nal

Thank you very much, Naleena. I am very glad to be here. Smile
(07-30-2019, 12:56 PM)MaratheGray Wrote: Hello All here,

How do I begin? Well, I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm here because I am the real cause of my own loneliness, and I really need to figure my way out of it. I have a bad habit of cutting off people and potential relationships everywhere to the point that I paint myself into a circle of solitude with my loneliness and isolation. I'm hoping that by being here that I gain a bit of perspective into fixing my way out of my own trap that I keep falling into, and perhaps meet some people here as well.

Hello! Welcome. Talking about it might help. (About the trap, I mean...) So, again, welcome!
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
Welcome, MaratheGray.
What country are you from? How old are you?
(08-02-2019, 02:23 AM)Aldeb Wrote: What country are you from? How old are you?

U.S.

And you?
(08-02-2019, 10:08 AM)MaratheGray Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 02:23 AM)Aldeb Wrote: What country are you from? How old are you?

U.S.

And you?

Question wasn't to me, but..

Brazil (unfortunately).

How are you, Mara the Gray? That's a cool id btw.
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
Hello. I'm in IL USA. Understand your predicament. Mine is exactly the same, but the result is the same. thought I'd say hello and see how that goes. Best.