Hello all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles M.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a few words by way of introduction.
I learned about this site through a search and glad I did!
There are a number of reasons why I am here now: life changes, loneliness, yearning for authentic healthful relationships, etc, and while I cannot say where I'll be in the future, I can say that I am delighted to know that there are those visionaries out there who value wellness-focused social interaction so much they would not only create such a space but sustain it.
In this age of more superficial SM, we need safe places where participants can find a degree of mirroring-hopefully authentic-that actually integrates the individual into community. 
I hope to be of service to such a much needed community and in so doing grow myself.
So thanks for existing...to all!

Sparkles M. said:
There are a number of reasons why I am here now: life changes, loneliness, yearning for authentic healthful relationships, etc, and while I cannot say where I'll be in the future, I can say that I am delighted to know that there are those visionaries out there who value wellness-focused social interaction so much they would not only create such a space but sustain it.
In this age of more superficial SM, we need safe places where participants can find a degree of mirroring-hopefully authentic-that actually integrates the individual into community. 
I hope to be of service to such a much needed community and in so doing grow myself.

Hello, Sparkles

Wow! What an introduction! It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forum :) You will find a lot of nice people here. There is also a chat room that you can join. It's a bit slow at times...lol Forgive my ignorance, but what is "superficial SM?"

Have an awesome day,
Nal

Sparkles M. said:

Why, thank you!
Welcome!

I'm not a native speaker, so.. what is SM? [thinky face emoji]

Latest posts

Back