Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti1980

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member from Great Britain here, glad to be connected to you all.

Have had problems in the past with loneliness and depression, including something akin to a full mental breakdown. Just joining to hopefully help out others who find themselves in similar positions and offer encouragement. I remember a time when any kind of future seemed impossible, but things honestly can change.

Yeti1980 said:
Hi all,

Have had problems in the past with loneliness and depression, including something akin to a full mental breakdown. Just joining to hopefully help out others who find themselves in similar positions and offer encouragement. I remember a time when any kind of future seemed impossible, but things honestly can change.

Hello, Yeti

Welcome to the forum. I love Great Britain. Well, at least England and Scotland. I have not visited Northern Ireland yet, but I am sure I would love that too :)  

It sounds like you have grown from your experience. There are a lot of folks her with depression, loneliness, and other problems. It's always nice to have encouragement. 

See you around,
Nal

Yeti1980 said:
Hi all,

Welcome there, Mr. Yeti!

:club: 
This feels like a good emoji
to welcome a Yeti, methinks...

Latest posts

Back