32 and can't see ahead.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptaycool

Reaction score
Hi my names Peter,

I've gotten no where at 32 and I'm starting to think my life will be nothing. I live on my own in a council flat and am on benefits. I recently got out of hospital after 9 months because i tried to commit suicide after spending years thinking and believing I commited blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (the unforgivable sin). I got diagnosed with schizophrenia and diabetes in hospital. I used to have girl friends growing up but haven't for years. I see all my school friends have kids and I feel like the only one without any like only without. I'm overweight

Ptaycool said:
Hi my names Peter,

I've gotten no where at 32 and I'm starting to think my life will be nothing. I live on my own in a council flat and am on benefits. I recently got out of hospital after 9 months because i tried to commit suicide after spending years thinking and believing I commited blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (the unforgivable sin). I got diagnosed with schizophrenia and diabetes in hospital. I used to have girl friends growing up but haven't for years. I see all my school friends have kids and I feel like the only one without any like only without. I'm overweight

Hi Peter, 
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to look around. There are a lot of nice people here. Hope you have a good day.

I can relate to the "can't see ahead" title. 
It's like looking into nothingness. 
The here and now is where I live. 🎀

Welcome
Peter

I can relate. I have health probs and in my thirties as well. My life is nothing and will always be nothing.

Hello Peter.

I'm sad not to have a family of my own too, while people I know have their wife and kids already... Some of the kids growing up. Most of my cousins have families. I wish I had a family but I don't... I try to live with it...

I don't believe there's anything we can't be forgiven for while we're alive. All right, one will have to answer for terrible sins and the like, but the beginning, I guess, is to admit, and living with it. A person who has killed another can't bring the one he's killed back to life, for instance. He has to live with it, and make what he can to live a different life from the moment he decides to do so. Anyway, I digress...

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back