My shyness and how I got over it.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian7878

Reaction score
I was a very, very shy fella at a young age. Growing up in an orphanage (since 3 months old) and only learned how to speak from grade school (age 7).

I only spoke to friends I am comfortable with ... in orphanage and a few guys in school. If a lady teacher were to speak with me, I will lower my head and not make eye contact.

Talking to girls totally non existent.

In my teens, to avoid being the one to be picked on at school, I got involved in sports and represented the school in soccer and field hockey. That turned me from being "picked on" to "hang out with". Because I had to head back to orphanage after school, I  sneaked back without anyone seeing me. I never go out with anyone during school days. Most fellas thought I was studying  at home cos I got good grades in my exams.

I only opened up and set up casual chats in my twenties.....after leaving the orphanage.

How I avoided talking about my family in school and college because I was involved in the school's soccer & hockey teams. I tend to talk about games we just had.

In college, I spent most leisure time in the library researching on programming techniques and writing small routines (which I used later in professional life). So, no time to discuss personal life with friends.

Lets me say to you that this problem can solve it and that it is normal to be shy and nervous. So we show you in the solution who has a positive reaction and good reviews by an expert. Let’s see the shyness social anxiety system review

The Shyness and Social Anxiety System

shyness and social anxiety systemThis audio program has changed the lives of thousands of people, and received stunning reviews from experts and regular people who struggled with shyness or social anxiety.

This is a step-by-step system anybody can use to overcome their nervousness, insecurities or quietness around people. The practical and concrete directions in this program tell you exactly what to do and when. This is what makes this program so much different in a sea of books that talk too much about what shyness or social anxiety are, but talk too little about HOW to actually overcome it.

*sales link removed*

Latest posts

Back