Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the UK!
Hi everyone, I'm a 28 y.o. from the UK. I work part time, and despite having family members and my other half in my life, I don't have any friends locally or even that I speak to online.

I hope that by joining these forums, I'll meet some like minded people that I can genuinely call friends. Being from a small community town, it's incredibly hard to meet new people let alone make friends! 
Hopefully others here can empathise with this.
hello and welcome!
I'm also from a small town in the UK. Unless you like knitting groups for the over 80s, there's nowt here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think of me long enough to make a memory
(08-05-2019, 07:07 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote: hello and welcome!
I'm also from a small town in the UK. Unless you like knitting groups for the over 80s, there's nowt here

Thank you! Smile Yeah I know that feeling quite well. There are evening classes here, although mostly crochet and knitting. 
Then when a class comes up that I would quite like to take part in (such as pottery or printmaking), I'm generally always working because my job has quite antisocial hours.
33. Live in a very VERY rural community. Basket weaving and jam making courses are well catered for. Chance of making like-minded, similarly aged friends/dating? Almost zero.
Welcome, Early Grey.

I live in a big city, and it isn't quite so easy to make friends here either...

Do you have any hobbies? What do you like?
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)